My view of the MP as an Alpha tester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Yea, what you quote of me shows how I meant it. "Check them in singleplayer" meaning check that there isn't any difference. Damn, I really ticked you off with my opinions today, huh? :grin:
You probably spend more time arguing on this forum for someone that really enjoys the game. Makes me wonder if you even played the game at all...

You probably spend more time arguing on this forum for someone that really enjoys the game. Makes me wonder if you even played the game at all...

I have 2 screens.

Metafa why are you so venomous

He tried to establish the point that I had to be wrong (although of course again misinterpreting - or lets say intenionally misunderstanding what I said) instead of accepting that the issue had been resolved. That tells me he has a grudge of some kind and I pointed it out actually in a joking tone. What exactly is venomous about that? Anyway, I am happy to drop this subject now and move on.

I've already made this clear in a similar thread, but it seems I'll have to bring it up again.

Let's discuss the point and not the person, we'll be having no more of that - the thread derailed into a back and forth pages ago, let's keep it civil.

Anyway, I am happy to drop this subject now and move on.
giphy.gif

I mean, I noted that the hitboxes were broken from an MP standpoint talking about the combat, but the hitboxes are the same for both MP & SP and they're broken so, those saying otherwise I was just referring to MP, are wrong. I think hitboxes are broken REGARDLESS of being SP or MP.

Back
Top Bottom