My velvet workshop in jelkala is in loss. How do I make it profitable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello there.

I recently set up a velvet workshop in Jelkala and in loss. I built this workshop with most of my money. I can start from scratch right now, but I want to make this workshop a profitable business. How can I do this? Will supplying cheap raw materials be enough for this?

Jelkala is the exact wrong place to make velvet. Jelkala already makes velvet. Best place to make velvet, Rivacheg. Get Boyar Meriga's relationship with you above zero and he'll agree. Makes between $1,000and $1,100 per week.

Jelkala is the exact wrong place to make velvet. Jelkala already makes velvet. Best place to make velvet, Rivacheg. Get Boyar Meriga's relationship with you above zero and he'll agree. Makes between $1,000and $1,100 per week.
You're thinking very logically. In this case, this thread has self-destructed. I will set up a workshop in a city that is rich enough to buy Velvet, but very far from the cities that produce velvet. I'll probably take your advice and evaluate Rivacheg. Thank you for your answer.

The Guild Master of the town will give you an idea of how much profit you will make for each of the enterprises. Rivacheg does seem to pay the highest for velvet, almost double of some of the other towns.

Back
Top Bottom