My two biggest suggestions after 1 year of playing this game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Guoenyi

Recruit
I hope we can have some sort of thing like a message box. You can receive all the tax and pay information. Because when I "wait for a while" on the big map, these messages comes out all at once and I have to click like crazy to get rid of them. They are like useless spam... I hope I can ignore them until some real event happens like "XXX fortress is under siege" or "Your order is ready at XXX". Those frequent messages can just be hidden.

Single player team formation when charging is not good. My troops just charge in a crowd which is a big target. I think they should be able to spread out when charging. Or maybe introduce square formation? But not in a chaotic crowd! :oops:

And one more thing, can I have the ability to swing heavy sovnya on the horse back? It just feels so strange not to be able to do so. Plus that weapon's thrust is really weak, swing is not very strong as well. Asian weapons should have a fair change to confront European weapons.

I wish I can see these changes happen in the next update. And BTW the 1.141 update is awosome! I love the new sound of fire arm to death! And the way enemies get blew back by the powerful bullets. :lol: You developers can really make this game concept a big title with heaps better graphics. :idea:

We should have our own virtual "notepad" in the game, to note up some important stuff.

Like where to strike, wich lords could be a nice targe to persuade, wich cities had your craft order done and etc.

It's a simple yet useful implement.

halafradrimx said:
We should have our own virtual "notepad" in the game, to note up some important stuff.

Like where to strike, wich lords could be a nice targe to persuade, wich cities had your craft order done and etc.

It would also come in handy when trading.  if you find town or castle that pays premium you could write it down on your in game notepad or even call it a journal.  That way its always with you.

This reminds me of the map writing in The Phantom Hourglass which was one of the coolest things in the game.

Guoenyi said:
Single player team formation when charging is not good. My troops just charge in a crowd which is a big target. I think they should be able to spread out when charging. Or maybe introduce square formation? But not in a chaotic crowd! :oops:

to put them in a formation, you have to stop them first, which really wastes time and needs to be fixed

O town indian said:
Guoenyi said:

to put them in a formation, you have to stop them first, which really wastes time and needs to be fixed
I found they kind of charge in a rough line formation if I put them in rows first. However when charging long distance they become a crowd a again... Especially when just reaching the enemies' defence. :sad:

halafradrimx said:

That's why I always play with a real notepad in front of me.
Once my wife asked me what was that I write down so much in those piece of papers and when I explained she asked why couldn't I have all those informations in the game.

I'm pretty sure the Sovnya's are weapons developed by the Muscovite's. 'A Sovnya is a traditional weapon used in Russia, much like the Japanese Naginata, resembling a curved sword on the end of a long pole. This was a popular weapon with late-mediaeval Muscovite cavalry and retained use until mid-17th century.'

tialexandre said:
what i would like to have is a notepad (as you said) BECAUSE when i access local prices i practicly never remember where to sell my items :razz:

Yea, I always have to write them down...  :sad:

Just give the order to hold position, then use advance, they will move forward in formation. Charge is fine, it is meant to be everyone running at the enemy in a crowd.

You developers can really make this game concept a big title with heaps better graphics. :idea:

I don't mind the graphics, I just wish the could improve the animations for reloading, and firing an arrow because they just seem to pick the arrow from thin air. I would also like the gore to be improved, I feel that this would make the battles more immersive.

Back
Top Bottom