My thoughts!

Users who are viewing this thread

kpetschulat

Banned
Hi,

I just downloaded Conquest, hoping to see some people online, but unfortunately there was no one on. I actually very much like the amount of customization that went into the loadout screen. I really enjoy look at the hundreds of possibilities per color(faction) from the uniform type, dress, headwear, lapelles, even the gun "perks." It's an honest shame that there is no real community for this mod yet, but you have to consider the amount of other mods, including the big boy NW, that has a steady community of gamers that goes to line battles and practices every week. Definitely though, the gun sounds MUST be changed. One of the few things bad I have to say are those sounds, which are just terrible. I don't know if you were going for a sort of "toy" like sound, but it would fit the game much better with more realistic sounds.

All in all, even in a beta stage, I'd give this mod a definite 8/10. It's a well deserved 8/10, it needs a community, new gun sounds, and the maps need to be set for the bots, which run around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Can't wait to see this mod take off. Good luck!

kpetschulat said:
Hi,

I just downloaded Conquest, hoping to see some people online, but unfortunately there was no one on. I actually very much like the amount of customization that went into the loadout screen. I really enjoy look at the hundreds of possibilities per color(faction) from the uniform type, dress, headwear, lapelles, even the gun "perks." It's an honest shame that there is no real community for this mod yet, but you have to consider the amount of other mods, including the big boy NW, that has a steady community of gamers that goes to line battles and practices every week. Definitely though, the gun sounds MUST be changed. One of the few things bad I have to say are those sounds, which are just terrible. I don't know if you were going for a sort of "toy" like sound, but it would fit the game much better with more realistic sounds.

All in all, even in a beta stage, I'd give this mod a definite 8/10. It's a well deserved 8/10, it needs a community, new gun sounds, and the maps need to be set for the bots, which run around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Can't wait to see this mod take off. Good luck!

Make sure to join our steam community, it says when we get on, and jump on when it notifies you!  :razz:
A couple days ago, I noticed that there was 11 people in the steam group online and some in game, that didn't join in when there was already 8 people playing it... if some of them had shown up it would have made a huge difference.

Back
Top Bottom