My theory on life on other planets

Users who are viewing this thread

I believe my google skills are lacking cause I know what Gamerwiz is talking about, I've seen stuff about it before. Checked my conspiracy sites, nothing. But I know there are pictures which are basically what seem like diagrams of working flashlights in the Pyramid and in the deeper chambers specifically the oracles or what not, there is not enough oxygen to burn anything as well as no signs of soot. Then there is also the question of "How did they light the place?". But I cannot find the information again so I'm at a loss.

So far on the link you've given me, all the author seems to points to is a modern mapping system interspersed with a piece of random data that made it seem like the pyramids were on one of the latitude lines which somehow translates to them knowing a bit about the earth being a sphere.

It also disproved my original point at where the Pyramid sits. It also supports the idea that they knew the entire size of the earth.

How does one deduce from the placement of the pyramids they knew the size of the earth? The Greeks knew, through geometry they left in their writing.

Pierce Elliot said:
It also disproved my original point at where the Pyramid sits. It also supports the idea that they knew the entire size of the earth.

Which is quite possible...

Fair enough, I didn't want to withold information that could be used against my point cause that is ignorance and now after reading swadius's reply I remember the greeks figuring out the circumference of the earth using mirrors or something of the likes to great accuracy.

This whole series is quite great on the whole alien thing. I would still double check anything they say, but it's very convincing. The part I'm about to link you is on Pyramids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ8LRaiIw7U&feature=related

Yeah I watched that on T.V. and confirmed a lot of it on google (Not including the Position of the Pyramids which I just disproved.)

However I think we can argue back and forth on the Construction about the Pyramids. We can Argue about the precise Diorite carvings. It's hard to believe ancient civilizations did this as well as it's hard to believe Alien did it. However unless you can prove the purpose of their existence then it's hard to prove the cause.

Still though the "300 books containing the Knowledge of the Universe dictated by the Guardians of the Sky" and the masons being formed from something they found in Egypt scares the crap out of me.

Pierce Elliot said:
Yeah I watched that on T.V. and confirmed a lot of it on google (Not including the Position of the Pyramids which I just disproved.)
Yeah I couldnt be arsed to read your article. So, Giza doesn't lie at the intersection of the longest point of latitude and longest point of longitude?

Nope, it's obvious once you make a sphere of earth and put a line across it where Giza is:

smallcircle.gif

There is no objective up, down, left, or right to a sphere. Every dot you make on a sphere is centered. The assumption of using a map that has north as up loses a bit of water when you compare it to maps like this:

Upsidedown+Map+Of+The+World--Optimized.JPG

and this

map-world.gif

But earth isn't a perfect sphere, which is where the idea of "Longest Line" came from.

EDIT: And because Longitude and Latitude only run a certain way.

Pierce Elliot said:
But earth isn't a perfect sphere, which is where the idea of "Longest Line" came from.

EDIT: And because Longitude and Latitude only run a certain way.
Aye, it's an elongated/squished sphere. EDIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figure_of_the_Earth

Back to the original topic on the possibility of life on other planets, what fo you guys think of this?

N = N* fp ne fl fi fc fL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_equation

I brought that up in a post on the first page that was totally ignored.

Anyways, assuming that the pyramids are located somewhere on the longest line of latitude, I don't think it proves all that much. If aliens were to come, I would rather think the magnetic fields around earth would be more of a concern than where earth is the fattest.

Well, there are many strange chambers in the pyramids that can only be accessed through small bots. There are odd shafts leading from the inside of the Pyramid with "Doors" in the way, these shafts also point precisely to key constellations many of which in Orions belt. So the theory behind it is to use some sort of "Resonance" to beam something out of the cap stone. My idea would be in a "Lighthouse" effect, but thats even considering all of that is true. As we don't actually know whats beyond these "Doors" or if they are just walls.

EDIT: I forgot to provide sources, which I'm assuming is the next thing asked. I'll get onto that hopefully after I put in a application to a new business opening up (I'm freaking excited, I will be linned up outside their doors), and then getting my Python Scripting book from the library.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks for the lulz, man.

Maybe when you provide sources next time, you could do so with some that have been academically peer-reviewed maybe? Something believable? No, just kidding, I know you can't....

James said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks for the lulz, man.

Maybe when you provide sources next time, you could do so with some that have been academically peer-reviewed maybe? Something believable? No, just kidding, I know you can't....

So unless something that came from the someone who works for the government (saying that the government doesn't want us to know the truth about anything) you don't believe it? WOW. Thats ironic, you only believe stuff if it was released from a lying government. You might as well start believing in NASA next.

Pierce Elliot said:
Well, there are many strange chambers in the pyramids that can only be accessed through small bots. There are odd shafts leading from the inside of the Pyramid with "Doors" in the way, these shafts also point precisely to key constellations many of which in Orions belt. So the theory behind it is to use some sort of "Resonance" to beam something out of the cap stone. My idea would be in a "Lighthouse" effect, but thats even considering all of that is true. As we don't actually know whats beyond these "Doors" or if they are just walls.

EDIT: I forgot to provide sources, which I'm assuming is the next thing asked. I'll get onto that hopefully after I put in a application to a new business opening up (I'm freaking excited, I will be linned up outside their doors), and then getting my Python Scripting book from the library.

Okay. I'm losing patience. Here goes. Nobody knows why the Egyptians (Not. ALIENS.) carved out random holes in places. Nobody knows how they lit things down there. But hell, people before us did amazing ****. Guess what nobody has done in over 2000 years? Domesticated an animal species. Oh come on, that's easy, right? No. No, it's not. I don't know how anybody did that. Nobody does, because we haven't made monkeys our slaves yet. But guess what? They did. That Greek Fire stuff? Incredible. Even gunpowder, regular fire, wheels, it just keeps going. I don't know the significance of a snake inside of a little oval, but IT's NOT A LIGHTBULB. You know what it probably is? A snake in an oval. You don't know what's behind those doors? I bet people who actually research these things, and not make conspiracy theory websites do. Why don't they tell us? Because nobody cares if you know, or if I know, or if anybody knows. Probably because it's a bunch of dirt. And wow. They managed to point shafts at the stars? Guess what?! PEOPLE IN ANCIENT TIMES HAD EYES TOO. They even had....telescopes! And they were clearly skilled at crafting.

I don't mean any of that offensively. It's just getting ridiculous.

Oyipggy said:
Pierce Elliot said:

Okay. I'm losing patience. Here goes. Nobody knows why the Egyptians (Not. ALIENS.) carved out random holes in places. Nobody knows how they lit things down there. But hell, people before us did amazing ****. Guess what nobody has done in over 2000 years? Domesticated an animal species. Oh come on, that's easy, right? No. No, it's not. I don't know how anybody did that. Nobody does, because we haven't made monkeys our slaves yet. But guess what? They did. That Greek Fire stuff? Incredible. Even gunpowder, regular fire, wheels, it just keeps going. I don't know the significance of a snake inside of a little oval, but IT's NOT A LIGHTBULB. You know what it probably is? A snake in an oval. You don't know what's behind those doors? I bet people who actually research these things, and not make conspiracy theory websites do. Why don't they tell us? Because nobody cares if you know, or if I know, or if anybody knows. Probably because it's a bunch of dirt. And wow. They managed to point shafts at the stars? Guess what?! PEOPLE IN ANCIENT TIMES HAD EYES TOO. They even had....telescopes! And they were clearly skilled at crafting.

I don't mean any of that offensively. It's just getting ridiculous.

Source?

Lord Krashnok said:
So unless something that came from the someone who works for the government (saying that the government doesn't want us to know the truth about anything) you don't believe it? WOW. Thats ironic, you only believe stuff if it was released from a lying government. You might as well start believing in NASA next.
BFFFFAAAHAHAHAH!

As far as I am aware, the institutions known as universities are rather separate from the government. Some of the people who work at these universities are called scientists, who are educated by these universities to think for themselves, and to question everything. Put that together with the fact that they're publishing articles reviewed by similar people in often university-run publications (and better, of course), and I think you've got some reliable data.

You'd probably be able to find some articles about some of your bunk, but honestly, you'd probably find a bunch more in response blasting the **** out of it.

EDIT:
Lord Krashnok said:

REALLY?!?

Back
Top Bottom