SP - Player, NPCs & Troops My settlements must have my culture or option to change it

Users who are viewing this thread

I hate that when you take settlement, you cannot change the culture. I have specific troops that i use and if i take settlement that is not my culture, then i cannot recruit those troops and have to go look for it.
They should actually make it standard in game to change a culture of a city or castle. They should make it so that it takes time to change but at least able to change it. I want my culture troops.
Devs if you see this, please add this as option or something in game. Should be standard feature of game. There should be in manage settlement an option to convert culture etc.
I do not really want a mod for this, i want this to be option in game.
But there is anyway NO MOD available to do this as well. All mods OUTDATED and NOT working.
Please devs, add culture change ability of settlements player owns so that we can recruit our culture troops in settlements we own.

I think culture should be more dynamic in general as kingdoms take over the map, but maybe have some factors in place that resist the rate at which a culture is replaced (loyalty ofc a big one) so I definitely agree with some iteration of this idea.

This is kind of a rabbit hole thought but imagine some interim cultures that are a hybrid of any given two base game cultures. That would certainly be interesting but also would be a massive amount of content to implement.

I hate that when you take settlement, you cannot change the culture. I have specific troops that i use and if i take settlement that is not my culture, then i cannot recruit those troops and have to go look for it.
They should actually make it standard in game to change a culture of a city or castle. They should make it so that it takes time to change but at least able to change it. I want my culture troops.
Devs if you see this, please add this as option or something in game. Should be standard feature of game. There should be in manage settlement an option to convert culture etc.
I do not really want a mod for this, i want this to be option in game.
But there is anyway NO MOD available to do this as well. All mods OUTDATED and NOT working.
Please devs, add culture change ability of settlements player owns so that we can recruit our culture troops in settlements we own.
This idea sort of goes against the entire way the campaign map is set up and balanced. Besides, you're just taking over as the leader but the thousands of people who live there are still going to have their same culture regardless. Maybe if you played for 150+ years you'd see the culture entirely change.
The best I think could be offered is at high security and prosperity for troops to be offered of mixed backgrounds of cultures your empire owns to reflect how your empire is taking over a lot of territory and people are on the move inside its stable, secure borders.
Yes I know its a few months old but if its recommended to me I'm going to read it and respond.

Back
Top Bottom