My Serial Isn't Accepted When Trying to Join the Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Jamz

Recruit
Hi..I was just given the link by Taleworlds to join the Beta Version of Warband.  I installed it and got it already to go.  However..when trying to join  a server it said my serial was not accepted or something like that.  Does that mean my serial has yet to be added to the database or do I need a new one.  I'm freaking excited to give this a try!! Hahah!!

-Jamz

To be exact.  I can see it "checking to validate my serial" and then it says "Inncorrect serial".
:sad:

Well..it accepts my serial to launch the game.  However....on the servers I can see many people all playing, groups of 20, etc.  However when trying to join it says incorrect serial. I'm pretty sure, I just haven't been added to the data base.  I hope that happens soon!

I'm having this problem too. The client accepts my M&B key fine, but I cannot host or join any games. I feel like Rudolph :sad:.

Also, is anyone else getting a problem where the client asks for the key EVERY time you start it up?

I'm assuming the client is only asking for our keys every time it boots up because it doesn't think they're valid.

Zekc said:
I'm assuming the client is only asking for our keys every time it boots up because it doesn't think they're valid.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Maybe something's not right with the servers it checks to verify our keys, as in they're not added since we're recent "recruits".

Alec{zacool} said:
Maybe you weren't actually accepted into the beta, but an error in the system sent you the email.

Well, if it did then it happened to a lot of people.

Also....your face....

I got my email this evening, and I'm having the same issue. Can't connect to any servers.

I can't join any of the servers.  I was accepted into the multiplayer beta, got the email today.

Same for me. Got my email yesterday evening. I was accepted into multiplayer beta. I have exactly the same situation; I get "Incorrect serial key" message whenever I try to join ANY of the servers.

Alright, I reinstalled the game, but this time into the DEFAULT PATH. Previously every time I started a game it would ask me for my serial key and after entering it game would not let me join any server. After reinstalling into the default path game didn't ask me for my serial key even once and I was able to join a server. Good luck everyone!

please pm me your serial number and I'll correct the issue. we've allowed all Mount&Blade serial owners to be able to test Warband Beta. That's why there might be some problems during the validation.

fijau said:
Alright, I reinstalled the game, but this time into the DEFAULT PATH. Previously every time I started a game it would ask me for my serial key and after entering it game would not let me join any server. After reinstalling into the default path game didn't ask me for my serial key even once and I was able to join a server. Good luck everyone!
I installed the game in the Default path and stil doesn't work...PMed daegoth two hours ago but still waiting...

Back
Top Bottom