My Resignation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wei.Xiadi

Knight at Arms
No hard feelings, just couldn't keep up with the amount of college work I had to do.  I have over 3 assignments a day to do and my time to moderate is over.  If someone wants to take over the mod series then I'll help you whenever I get the time to do so.  If no one is willing to take on the role to lead the Mod then it'll just die (which I'm not overly bothered about).  My interest died shortly after i realised there weren't many active workers on the team.

Still, it's been fun working with you all, maybe we'll meet again in the future to work on a better project with a good leader, since I suck, i hate leading..i just like texturing.  My work isn't to be used without my consent for any mod.

Thanks everyone for giving me lots of experiance with photoshop and modelling. :smile: I'll never forget how much this site taught me.

:neutral: This really makes me feel bad for not getting those troop trees done like I said I would... Kind of got caught up in a paper I'm writing on John C. Calhoun, just read through 15 biographies of him... I'd want to try to keep the mod going even with everyone having so much stuff to work on, although I don't think I'd make for a good leader... Anyone up for the task?

This mod wont die, it's a good mod just without a team. hopefully a more experienced team, when they have time, will be able to finish what we have started.

Oh no I was so looking forward to play this mod, but I respect you all have alot of other things to do that are more importent. Hope someone else can pick up where you left of. Anyway good luck with your futur and sorry about my english!

Atihan said:
Oh no I was so looking forward to play this mod, but I respect you all have alot of other things to do that are more importent. Hope someone else can pick up where you left of.

same here :sad: I just hope someone will continue it .

I'm sorry to hear about this. I was someday wishing it would make it but, apparentyl it was not to be. Anyway, good luck in the future. I'll get friends to see if they could continue; all the credit will go to you.

I really hate to see this mod fall into the abyss with 90% of other mods :sad:

The Mongol Series showed real promise...

Ruthven said:
If you don't have any other workers lined up for this, release the source. Somebody will take it up, I'm sure.

Ruthven, you really scared me there. Posting in a thread named "My Resignation" right underneath the Viking Mod boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom