Resolved My player character and his family members don't recognize each other

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: When I interact with my own son in the dialogue, I have to introduce myself. Not really a game breaking issue, but definitely takes away from the role playing aspect. My son should know who I am. When I went back later to interact with him, my player character (his dad) called him "brother". That's just weird.
How to Recreate: Get a wife. Have kids. When your kid grows up, go visit him. He'll call you dad.
Attachment: I provided a screenshot of NPC Faroc (my player character's son) calling me Brother... I do not have a screen shot of the initial dialogue where I have to introduce myself to my own son like he was any other NPC.
Version:e1.4.3
Installed community-made modifications: no
Computer Specs
:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
CPU: Intel (R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60 GHz 2.59 GHz
RAM: 16 MB (15.9 usable)
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC. G731GU Version 1.0
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom