PC WORKSHOP

Here creates the best computers in Calradia! You can ask for help with any PC related issues, learn about at the new builds and read our articles.

Quick Overview

Category
Miscellaneous
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

My PC vs New PC

Users who are viewing this thread

I want to play Bannerlord and for my PC to survive multiplayer and singleplayer on a mix of High and Medium settings, any help and suggestions or ideas are most welcome :smile:

Current PC:
Processor: Intel i5-6500 3.70GHz Quad Core CPU
Graphics Card: ASUS STRIX NVIDIA GTX 970 4GB GDDR5
Memory: 8GB - 3000MHz - DDR4 Corsair Vengeance
Storage: 1TB SATA III Hard Drive Hard Disk
Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E
Power Supply: 600W 80+ Certified PSU
Case: AeroCool Aero-800 Windowed Midi Tower
Optical Drive: 24x DVD Re-Writer
Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Is this strong enough to run Bannerlord as it is okay for the beta but thats only a beta.

Potential PC:

Could this be made any better?

Thank you

If the issue is not the price, but only the reliability and performance, it’s hard for me to add something, but I will try.

PSU
In this situation, I would replace the power supply with a Seasonic or Superfower, the replacement will not affect the price, but you will get an improved filling for a lower amount.

CPU cooler

Instead of this water cooling system, I would prefer a custom option. Custom cooling systems are much more expensive but much better. Naturally if you do not care about money.

CPU
If your goal. get the maximum number of people. on the battlefield. I would wait for game tests and new Ryzen processors.

GPU

This video card will be enough with an endless supply for Bannerlord, but if you want a more productive option for other games in the future, then I would wait for new products from AMD, Intel and Nvidia. In this case, their competition will hit the market!)

Exactly right Alex. Intel 10th gen and Nvidia RTX 30 series are all due out this year. Save your money for now and build a future proof monster later in the year!

Back
Top Bottom