My *opinion* on the MP units tier list (skirmish) e1.2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

***This is only my opinion based on my experience with the game. I am not a greater god that knows it all*** (or am I :xf-cool: )

I will start by ranking each unit individually then explain why I put them at say rank.

*Ranked from top to bottom in each sections*

RANK S
-Veteran (Aserai)

RANK A
-Varyag (Sturgia)
-Sergeant (Vlandia)
-Mamluke (Aserai)
-Druzhinnik (Sturgia)
-Knight (Vlandia)
-Skirmisher (Aserai)
-Khan's Guard (Khusait)
-Sharpshooter (Vlandia)
-Wildling (Battania)

RANK B
-Palatine Guard (Empire)
-Lancer (Khuzait)
-Hunter (Sturgia)
-Oathsworn (Battania)
-Legionary (Empire)
-Nomad (Khusait)
-Clan Warrior (Battania)

RANK C
-Courser (Empire)
-Cataphract (Empire)
-Beduin (Aserai)
-Fiann (Battania)
-Peasant Levy (Vlandia)
-Guard (Aserai)
-Raider (Sturgia)

RANK D
-Mounted Warrrior (Battania)
-Brigand (Sturgia)
-Rabble (Khusait)
-Warrior (Sturgia)
-Menavlion Infantry (Empire)
-Ranger (Battania)
-Savage (Battania)

RANK E
-Vanguard (Vlandia)
-Mounted Archer (Khusait)
-Recruit (Empire)
-Voulgier (Vlandia)
-Archer Militia (Empire)
-Steppe Bow (Khusait)
-Archer (Aserai)

RANK F
-Tribal warrior (Aserai)
-Berserker (Sturgia)
-Arbaletist (Vlandia)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates:
e1.2.0-
Skirmisher got a huge buff to movement speed. I was already underestimating them at low B tier I believe. This unit is now A tier.

Changed Sharpshooter from C to A tier

Last edited:
When the knight is ranked lower than the rabble
I don't rank them on how they would perform in 1v1. The rabble as a fast mace that actually made some clutch in some of my games for a unit that cost 90gold. You have to take the cost of the unit versus how they can perform. I have to say I might have been wrong tho, didn't knew he was able to couch.

It's not bad but everything the sergeant can do sharpshooter can too. You also 1 shot every unit with it.
In my post I agree with the oneshot. The reason of why the sergeant is so high is because the mace is OP as **** right now. While I agree the sharpshooter as indeed everything he need he is way too slow in my opinion and can easily get overwhelmed. I also said that it might be lower than where it should be in the post.

varyag gets 49 armor, big shield, decent axe and spear or throwing stuff. REALLY good. empire heavy inf is close, but I don't think its as good, even with pila.
u forgot the movement speed and the axe isnt just decent it shreks everything, it legit does more dmg than most of the 2h weapons

sharpshooter should be A or S

varyag gets 49 armor, big shield, decent axe and spear or throwing stuff. REALLY good. empire heavy inf is close, but I don't think its as good, even with pila.
all heavy inf have the same states- the legionary get the better shield have the choice between improved armor and mace and can take the pilas. and the pila can one shot heavy horses and is a good melee weapon too becaus he do not poke so often like a normal spear

Yep, I was really impressed when I saw another good team playing it in formation. I sadly/weirdly didn't had much time to enjoy playing him as I rarely got sturgia as a clan in my +/-300 games

sharpshooter should be A or S

I would give him lower A or high B at best if I play against a team that use it and impress me. Sadly I didn't see much from that unit and most of the time I played agains't it it didn't felt like the guy playing it was having fun. My experience... Im sure my perspective will change about that unit, I just don't knwo how yet.

it has the longest reach, biggest horse, crush through on kontos, which makes it the best anti cav if there are no archers involved.

wouldnt place wildling over oathsworn, they should swap places

it has the longest reach, biggest horse, crush through on kontos, which makes it the best anti cav if there are no archers involved.
yeah but i do not care about lances or couched lances as spear inf. my job is to protect my archers and stack up the cav if he engage my archers. and this together with the cost of 200. he only can oneshot me if i do not look around

Back
Top Bottom