My new mod

When I learn to mod What time period would you like the Wheel of Time mod to be in

• Aiel War

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • Randland Time period

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Artur Pendrag

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Or Seanchan Lands

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Or Someother place like Shara or Land of The Madmen

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Trolloc Wars

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Hmm...just add super spearmen with very little armor ratings, high athletics, polearms skill around 180, high agility, etc.  It doesn't have to be too complicated for someone just starting. 

-Grocat

thanks grocat i was thinking of maybe asking highelfwarrior if i could borrow the elf robes and making them brown with black viels INSTANT CADINSOR

also Rand XD so funny to make elayne and rand

If someone votes for any trolloc things im gonna add Narg as a secret hero

oh yeah can you make NPCS not able to fight back? cuz i want to make trollocs slaughtering Tua'than  :mrgreen:

i know its sick...

Don't give them any weapons.  They won't fight back very well without weapons.  :grin: 

-Grocat

Tough one, tough one.  I voted trolloc wars, but aiel war would be good, as well!

God luck with it - I actually thought of a similar mod but have decided to focus my energy elsewhere.

Never heard of any of it so I voted for Land of the Madmen because it sounds the least cheesy fantasy and because I'd fit in best there.

lol tegan for that id have to make up the material because the books gives almost no information about those places XD

LzrdDragoon said:
lol tegan for that id have to make up the material because the books gives almost no information about those places XD

I don't even think I have heard of the land of madmen.

It's on the map at the beginning of each book.  He doesn't ever really mention it.

-Grocat

i think its mentioned in the 10/11 or 6 book dont know... But its one of the islands off past the Sea Folk islands.

i still think tinkers are funny and the people of Trelmaking are stupid :mrgreen:

And be sure to see narg in my game

Hey guys i was just wondering should i use Effidens unofficial or python cuz i tryed the instructions for python and i dont get what to do after instaling :neutral:

Use python, you have no other option, pretend the UE never exsisted. If you dont understand how to install python, do it again, and again, and again, until you can figure it out.
heres a hint- When you click buildmodule.bat, it replaces all the stuff in your mod with all the files in python.

Back
Top Bottom