Resolved my mouse cursor now will be stuck in one place

Users who are viewing this thread

wardude86

Recruit
my mouse cursor now will be stuck in one place in the menu and I do anything in the game. I'm unable to zoom in from max distance on camera zoom and I cannot move the cursor still in order for me to do anything in the menu was to alt tab onto a smaller window and hover the cursor over what i wanted to select and that click back into bannerlord. I cannot not play the game with this patch. what can I do to solve this? or is it something that may happen with the new patch?

Sorry for you inconvenience. We did not change anything about the 'Input system', can you try deleting the engine_config.txt found in the Bannerlord folder under Documents? Also, in which menus you encounter this? Thanks in advance.

Sorry for you inconvenience. We did not change anything about the 'Input system', can you try deleting the engine_config.txt found in the Bannerlord folder under Documents? Also, in which menus you encounter this? Thanks in advance.
thank you for the prompt response it acts up when I'm in the in-game main menu after first booting up the game.
ps I also deleted the engine_config.txt and the same issue is happening

Can you try alttabing out and in to the game when this happens and see if it changes? Thanks.

So I tried that and it didn't work, though it allowed me to hover over and press the exit game button. I later played a few other different games. Only one of them had a similar issue, Phoenix Project, but this game gave me a notification that my xbox controller that was plugged in was giving conflicting input with my mouse and keyboard. so I unplugged my xbox controller and everything was working. Then moved back to Bannerlord and the issue I had was fixed. It seems that there is an input issue when using mouse and keyboard when a controller is also plugged in.

So I tried that and it didn't work, though it allowed me to hover over and press the exit game button. I later played a few other different games. Only one of them had a similar issue, Phoenix Project, but this game gave me a notification that my xbox controller that was plugged in was giving conflicting input with my mouse and keyboard. so I unplugged my xbox controller and everything was working. Then moved back to Bannerlord and the issue I had was fixed. It seems that there is an input issue when using mouse and keyboard when a controller is also plugged in.
I just want to report in, that was my issue as well; derp. Unpluggin the controller fixed it.

Back
Top Bottom