My Mount&Blade experience

Users who are viewing this thread

ijzzBloc

Squire
Mount&Blade has come a long long way. I have been playing this game for years now and i still love it! The only reason this is not my most favorite game of all time is because dungeon keeper is simply unbeatable. When i first found out about M&B i saw some screenshots of the pirates mod made by yoshiboy. Can't really remember what year it was or what version. I think it was .711 or .731

I remember a time where there where only 2 factions. The swadians and the Vaegirs. I remember a time where there was a place called Zendar. I remeber a time when the tournament was a mod. I remember the battlesize changer being uploaded. I remember a time where there was nothing much ingame yet except a beautifull concept and a very bright future. Back in the day i inmediately recognised the potential of the game. and after playing the trial and lvling 100's of characters up to level 6 i decided to buy two copies of the game. The best part about M&B is the extremely active and flourishing forum and mod comunity. It is what keeps this beautifull game alive. I remember the good old mods back in the days. Like pirates and the last days mod.

As a youngster i even learned myself to 3d model and texture so i could be a part of this community. Then M&B evolved. and came the newer versions like warband, fire and sword, Napoleonic Wars and viking qonquest. As a proud owner of every copy now looking back all those years and looking at the highly anticipated Bannerlord i realise goddamnit Armagan u actually did it. i knew it!! U created the game i dreamed of back in days when i first came across the community. I can't wait for bannerlord to drop and are commited to buy another two copies!

Anarchy said:
King Richard said:
Good for you mate

2r2t104.jpg

Spotted the newfags.

Back
Top Bottom