Resolved My Mount and Blade: Warband wont launch any more

Users who are viewing this thread

Basically when I try to launch Mount and Blade: Warband it only shows for 2 seconds that i am in game and then it goes back to play. I did a clean uninstall and downloaded the game launcher from this site but with no luck again. Basically I think I have tried everything from what I have read in the internet forums and the Taleworlds support which i contacted.
Here is my PC:

CPU: Intel core I7- 4790 3,60Hz
Ram: 8 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce 750 Ti

The solutions I have tried:
Clean Uninstall the game
Updating my OS
Updating my Drivers
Running in administrator mode
Running in compability mode (for Windows 7 and 8 )
Deleting Taleworlds intro and binkplay from the game's folder
I have disabled any Windows Firewall, Defender and all antivirus from working
(there might be more but i don't remember)

Basically I am pretty desperate and i think there is no solution for this game.
I saw this problem on many other people before but I still cant find solution.

Solution
I had the same problem. Try disabling the OneDrive syncronisation of the Documents folder and others which are related to M&B. It seems that the game can't reach the data files during the syncronisation process.
I had the same problem. Try disabling the OneDrive syncronisation of the Documents folder and others which are related to M&B. It seems that the game can't reach the data files during the syncronisation process.
Thank you for the reply but I am not quite sure how this works. Can you explain it better to me? Like how to turn it off. When I one OneDrive from the search menu it shows me M&B.exe file and Documents (also other things) But when i open Documents I don't have the M&B folder in there

Back
Top Bottom