MP Fantasy My Little Pony skin [Released]

Users who are viewing this thread

:lol:

I think this thread should be put up high on a pedestal, in a stickied thread, for all to have a great time laughing through 12 pages of nonsense!

mikkel the great said:
:lol:

I think this thread should be put up high on a pedestal, in a stickied thread, for all to have a great time laughing through 12 pages of nonsense!
Yes! I fully agree!  :mrgreen:

My regiment (Mount and Blade AND Reenacting...yes...civil war reenacting) has been infiltrated by Bronies over the last few months. To be honest, I don't understand it, but I won't really dog on it. When I was in High School, Sailor Moon was a thing with some of the male demographic in my school (Again...I personally don't get it, but what the hey), and this is overwhelming that whole phase by about 10 to 1. I have been told to watch it, and honestly, I just can't do it, I love animation, however the concept doesn't really appeal to me. But, it's one of those things that, until I see it, I can't say anything about it.

I will say this Lauren Faust is a brilliant animator, right up there with Craig McKraken and Seth McFarland..which I guess if you don't understand much about animation, you won't really get the significance of any of that. (FYI, I am a graphic artist, hence my love for animation and what not) But I refuse to believe that Lauren Faust could put something bad together.

Also, please don't lock this thread, I have been laughing so hard at half of this.

I think my regiment will start having pony survival minigames instead of zombie survival.  :shock: What's more scary than having Frenchmen with pink unicorns riding towards you with muskets? It'd keep the troops in shape :razz:

Pinkie pie. Always pinkie pie

How can you argue with this??  :lol:

133503576289.gif

29HA_Lt_Bell said:
My regiment (Mount and Blade AND Reenacting...yes...civil war reenacting) has been infiltrated by Bronies over the last few months. To be honest, I don't understand it, but I won't really dog on it. When I was in High School, Sailor Moon was a thing with some of the male demographic in my school (Again...I personally don't get it, but what the hey), and this is overwhelming that whole phase by about 10 to 1. I have been told to watch it, and honestly, I just can't do it, I love animation, however the concept doesn't really appeal to me. But, it's one of those things that, until I see it, I can't say anything about it.
I never liked Sailor Moon, the Dutch dub was bad. I watched Card Captor Sakura instead which also had a Dutch dub.
I like anime and I've watched mlp for a bit but I lost interest real quick. I clearly like anime/[abbr=Delicious /cake/]loli[/abbr] girls more.

Does the concept of anime not appeal to you in general or is it just the [abbr=Girl]Shoujo[/abbr] anime?
Have you ever watched any [abbr=Boy]Shounen[/abbr] anime? Perhaps [abbr=Young man]Seinen[/abbr] anime appeals to you more.
There are a lot of anime flavours out there.

I watched this show for the plot

Back
Top Bottom