My latest music video

Users who are viewing this thread

Flesson19

Not a Cookie
Knight
I am still a little new at editing and please don't knock quality, My system is that great, just looking for advice on how I am doing, is it a decent start at it?

I see you adapted the MP skirmish cav meta (aka destroyer of the worlds) to singleplayer, and 1 hit kills work perfect as well there :smile:

Jokes aside, i liked the music, although i prefer having at least some in-game sounds as well, i didn't mind the lack of it here.
Better PC config is a must, so you can run some graphics and camera mods and crank it to max, check for inspiration what others are doing, but i'm sure you'll get to where you want to.
Great start!

I see you adapted the MP skirmish cav meta (aka destroyer of the worlds) to singleplayer, and 1 hit kills work perfect as well there :smile:

Jokes aside, i liked the music, although i prefer having at least some in-game sounds as well, i didn't mind the lack of it here.
Better PC config is a must, so you can run some graphics and camera mods and crank it to max, check for inspiration what others are doing, but i'm sure you'll get to where you want to.
Great start!
thanxs for the feedback, My system is terrible right around minimum requirements so 1080pHD is impossible for me with big battles, but I hope when I get it better than I can get these going really nice

Back
Top Bottom