My kingdom continues to create armies for fear of homelessness.

Users who are viewing this thread

I am with battania and we have 3 rebel clans that are at war with us, they are not stronger than a group of looters, I am sure that the war with them causes them to continue creating armies. I found 2 nobles of them and I gave each one a horse in exchange for peace, after a week they declared war on us again, I suppose they ate the horses that I gave them.

Something must be done about these homeless clans. In my game years have passed and they have not done anything, they did not join any kingdom, they did not create an army to try to conquer the city that they rebelled from, they also do not accept to be at peace forever. One of them even made me laugh, he hates Ragaea and married Ira.

Some of these clans disappear, but from what I see a marriage is achieved quickly, they remain permanently, that is so that no one doubts the power of the women of Calradia!

Yesterday Sargot was a rebel in my game, again. The idiot of my noble colleague decided to put 40 men in the garrison and his wife kusait to rule. I meet the leader of the rebels, I offer him peace, he will only accept peace when he is recognized by the other kingdoms. How is that?

If only I could convince him to join Battania, legitimizing his act of rebellion, my kingdom left the city in charge of an incompetent nobleman, his rebellion is legitimate and the kingdom should first consider it, before desperately going to sack the villages and devastate the city after reconquering it.

It should be considered that it is forbidden to loot a rebellious city. First of all, be recovering territory from your kingdom. Second, the rebellion will never stop because those cities fall into total destruction. I managed to be the owner of Varcheg, I have been its owner for almost 20 years, I still have not managed to rebuild the entire city from the destruction that caused its constant siege and rebellion. Paying the soldiers with my own money to have maximum security as well as depositing large sums of money to accelerate the projects. And likewise I never managed to have 100 loyalty, you damn inconsiderate peasants!

One of the easier ways of going about things is to use your clan parties as the future garrison. Just talk to ypur clan members amd take their teoops, then dump them in garrison. Strongly garrisoned towns can't rebel and boost up Security at a decent pace so that eventually Loyalty gets out of the danger zone. It might take some time so you'll want to pop in to make sure the rebellion doesn't trigger until Loyalty gets up above the danger level.

If you're the ruler, you can use your temporary control to force them to do festivals to increase Loyalty, assign an appropriate governor and add funds to boost construction.

Game is poor as much as possible as it is to be - at least in combat phases - and doesn't deserve any respect.

I compensate with Ctrl-Alt-F4 - replacing undue casualties with console commands, and having fun in all but fights, which are...

I think TW has to learn on how having a job and working is. ATM they're selling a car that has two or three wheels, not 4... annoying :wink:

Have also worked IRL with people in eastern europe due to delocation - it was like may-day... may-day... - they have no idea of what delivering of correct product is. And EA, the us champion of making money over that, result can only be hellish :smile:

Edit : problem is the same as with pension funds : EA bought the concept to make as much money as it is possible with it, never planned to deliver a proper, finished, correct game. But that's rather a society problem than a specific game one. All they touch they made it ****. Simple.

Last edited:
I am with battania and we have 3 rebel clans that are at war with us, they are not stronger than a group of looters, I am sure that the war with them causes them to continue creating armies.
Your vassals/faction will make armies for no reason always anyways, has nothing to do with rebels.

I found 2 nobles of them and I gave each one a horse in exchange for peace, after a week they declared war on us again, I suppose they ate the horses that I gave them
This could be a bug but I don't know what TW's intention was. The ability to make peace with established post-30 day rebels is a new feature, never tried it myself. I don't see there being much point if they will just attack again though.

Some of these clans disappear, but from what I see a marriage is achieved quickly, they remain permanently, that is so that no one doubts the power of the women of Calradia!
If they don't properly survive 30 days they're supposed to go away, or when leader is executed, or town is taken, if they're not it could be a bug as in some past version they didn't properly go away. Getting married is for after they've lasted 30 days and become an official clan, if it's before this then that's probably a bug or oversight. I mean that's going to waste women if a rebels clans marries them and is then obliterated.

. I meet the leader of the rebels, I offer him peace, he will only accept peace when he is recognized by the other kingdoms. How is that?
You supposed the defeat them and take back the town. It would be a bit sneaky to get to take him in to your faction, though maybe a high level perk to do something like that might be cool. But after 30 days when they become a full clan and can join another faction, you should be able to make peace with them, but I don't know if that's working as intended. In fact the whole thing seems niche because if they join another faction, unless it's at war with you, they should automatically be at peace with you. It seems it would only matter if they joined another faction and then left it.

???

Tus vasallos / facción harán ejércitos sin ninguna razón, siempre de todos modos, no tiene nada que ver con los rebeldes.

Esto podría ser un error, pero no sé cuál era la intención de TW. La capacidad de hacer las paces con los rebeldes establecidos después de los 30 días es una característica nueva, nunca la probé yo mismo. Sin embargo, no veo que tenga mucho sentido si simplemente atacan de nuevo.

Si no sobreviven adecuadamente 30 días, se supone que deben desaparecer, o cuando se ejecuta al líder o se toma la ciudad, si no lo hacen, podría ser un error, ya que en alguna versión anterior no desaparecieron correctamente. . Casarse es para después de que hayan durado 30 días y se hayan convertido en un clan oficial, si es antes de esto, probablemente sea un error o un descuido. Quiero decir que eso va a desperdiciar a las mujeres si un clan rebelde se casa con ellas y luego es aniquilado.

Suponía que los derrotaría y recuperaría la ciudad. Sería un poco engañoso llevarlo a tu facción, aunque tal vez una ventaja de alto nivel para hacer algo así podría ser genial. Pero después de 30 días cuando se conviertan en un clan completo y puedan unirse a otra facción, deberías poder hacer las paces con ellos, pero no sé si eso está funcionando como se esperaba. De hecho, todo parece un nicho porque si se unen a otra facción, a menos que esté en guerra contigo, automáticamente deberían estar en paz contigo. Parece que solo importaría si se unieran a otra facción y luego la dejaran.

???
This weekend after the many new revelries in Sargot I learned something.

When the rebellion begins, the city has a fist on its icon, I don't know how much time must pass, a month as you say, after that time, if the rebellion "wins" the clan is consolidated, it still does not have a kingdom, they are still in war with you, but it won't go away anymore. Yesterday the game decided that we had to be at war with 3 kingdoms, in addition to three rebellion attempts at the same time, we lost 2 cities to the rebels, sargot one of them.

An interesting detail, I approached a leader of the Sargot rebels, I proposed peace to them, they accepted and then they immediately allied with Vladia. I did not have the option of assimilating the rebels to Battania, I could have done it, paying 800k denars to their leader after I convinced him that with Battania he would be better, but in this game I am not interested in that type of abuse by the IA who wants to become a millionaire at my expense.

Ultimately, the rebel clans must go through a period of resistance to consolidate and that's fine. The bad thing is when they pass it, but they do not ally with any kingdom and are left wandering aimlessly on the map because they ended up losing their city, I assume that they seek to conquer a property and then be able to ally with a kingdom, unfortunately you cannot convince them to ally with you, you only have the option of making peace.

The worst thing is a fantastic exploit, because most of the time they are willing to pay for peace, so you can take all the horses and money they have when you offer them peace.

An interesting fact, I made my peace with the Wolfskins and they never went to war with us again, they are no longer a problem in Battania forever.

Back
Top Bottom