My general feedback for 1.1.0 opt in Beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Meaning481

Recruit
Greetings to taleworlds! I hope you read this.

Things I've noticed in the new beta:

1. The new skill levelling pace is much nicer.
  2. In my two playthroughs of the beta, what types of companions spawned seemed wildly unbalanced. The first time multiple trading companions spawned, but no healers. The second time no traders or smiths spawned, but many wanderers and tacticians.
  3. I'm happy to see the fixing of crossbows, crossbow bolts and their prices.
  4. I'm sad that you still haven't put camels back in. I see many camel saddles for sale, but no camels to equip them to!
  5. Can we have war elephants please?
  6. Perks that increase ammunition counts for arrow quivers still don't seem to work.
  7. Aserei culture trait still hasn't reduced the price of starting a caravan.
  8. Several polearms called "lance" including the cataphract lance, cannot be couched. Perhaps because they are two handed? In real life a two handed lance can still be couched.
  9. When speaking to NPC's standing next to walls in taverns, targeting becomes off-center and conversation's cannot be started without finding a spot on the wall next to the NPC and initiating conversation.
  10. Pricing for high tier armors and weapons seems a little strange. Tier four infantry can all afford chainmail armor lamellar shoulders but we have to search everywhere and save up fortunes for them?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom