Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

eggyponti

Recruit
Summary: when i click to start the game on single player it asks if i want to start in safe mode, i click yes then after trying to load up my last saved game is says "the application faced a problem. we need to collect the nessesary files to fix this problem, would you like to upload them" thern bannerlord stops working and i am forced to close the game idk how to fix it
How to Reproduce: im not sure
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): the account is new i cant post screenshots
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Have you tried a clean install before?
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.
Also what is the Crash ID after you sent a Crash dump?
Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.

Back
Top Bottom