My game wife died in childbirth

Users who are viewing this thread

iRkshz

Regular
oh my... I'm in shock :sad:

IrWfVqj.jpg

ya, the possibilities of this game are amazing
Literally laughing out loud. Most of the things in the game doesn't work and are not implemented (broken main story, few quests, most perks doesn't work, diplomacy is a joke, no consequences of death, just endless whack a mole fest).

If this little random calculation at child birth (a few lines of code) blew you away, prepare to be disappointed because without mods game is stale and empty.

Saying all that - game is still amazing, but with about 20-30 mods.

Literally laughing out loud. Most of the things in the game doesn't work and are not implemented (broken main story, few quests, most perks doesn't work, diplomacy is a joke, no consequences of death, just endless whack a mole fest).

If this little random calculation at child birth (a few lines of code) blew you away, prepare to be disappointed because without mods game is stale and empty.

1. This is an early access.
2. I already play 400 hours and everything suits me.
3. Your pissimism can be directed to social rats.

1. This is an early access.
2. I already play 400 hours and everything suits me.
3. Your pissimism can be directed to social rats.
Because you haven't played anything better or you enjoy mindless whack a mole gameplay without any depth.

Even old MB had more stuff to do in the game than this new game.

Saying all that - I understand that its EA, but speed of development and amount of new bugs introduced into game with each version is disappointing .. same as is the so called "roadmap". Nothing new compared to 8 years old game except for the GrApHiCs, but teenagers will be satisfied with that anyhow, so why bother?

Maybe I am too harsh, but lets see where game is after 6 months, maybe devs will get their sh*t together and I wont need 30 mods to enjoy the game.

Because you haven't played anything better or you enjoy mindless whack a mole gameplay without any depth.

Even old MB had more stuff to do in the game than this new game.

Saying all that - I understand that its EA, but speed of development and amount of new bugs introduced into game with each version is disappointing .. same as is the so called "roadmap". Nothing new compared to 8 years old game except for the GrApHiCs, but teenagers will be satisfied with that anyhow, so why bother?

Maybe I am too harsh, but lets see where game is after 6 months, maybe devs will get their sh*t together and I wont need 30 mods to enjoy the game.

I am enjoying the game without mods currently, but maybe I'm just a simpleton.

My expectations of this game are that my continued enjoyment of the game will, without a doubt, involve mods once I'm done with the vanilla. Probably even after EA is done. Im basing that on my experiences with M&B and Warband. After a year of those games being out, I always had at least one mod installed if not a TC.

I only hope they get a tight game with great mod tools and mod support. I'll be happy for a decade.

TES5 great game but without mods its imbalanced trash
so I repeat, leave your criticism and pessimism for game in the early access to social rats

Happened to my wife as well on a previous campaign, shocked the hell out of me at the time as well.

After all I went through to get her to marry me, I was really upset and all of her gear disappeared with her as well!! I thought that wasn't realistic and it should have gone into the clan inventory.

TES5 great game but without mods its imbalanced trash
so I repeat, leave your criticism and pessimism for game in the early access to social rats

This helps put things in perspective. I forget that Skyrim is unplayable without mods. There is no shame in games needing mods either. It's just like open source development and it always improves the game or lets you season it to taste.

This game is only getting better. We're pretty spoiled by modders. Before modding was widespread we just accepted whatever we were handed, but now we're used to having it all. It's great.

The encyclopedia called your dead wife profligate. You should sue the publishers for libel.

?

I had considered marrying Bolat myself. I don't remember her entry saying she was profligate though. What sort of resources did she waste?

:xf-grin:

keep in mind that all mods are early access as well, you have seen nothing yet.

Back
Top Bottom