Need More Info My game started crashing some time after I created my kingdom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Source: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

- Inner exception

Source: No module
No inner exception was thrown

- Callstacks

Protip: Use a debugger like dnSpy or Visual studio to trace the source of error, by stepping the program line by line. You can restart with dnSpy attached.

Inner exception callstack: No inner exception was thrown
Outer exception callstack: at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameComponents.DefaultDiplomacyModel.GetHeroesForEffectiveRelation(Hero hero1, Hero hero2, Hero& effectiveHero1, Hero& effectiveHero2)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameComponents.DefaultDiplomacyModel.GetEffectiveRelation(Hero hero1, Hero hero2)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameComponents.DefaultArmyManagementCalculationModel.CalculatePartyInfluenceCost(MobileParty armyLeaderParty, MobileParty party)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameComponents.DefaultArmyManagementCalculationModel.CalculateTotalInfluenceCost(Army army, Single percentage)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Army.ThinkAboutCohesionBoost()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Army.HourlyTick(MBCampaignEvent campaignEvent, Object[] delegateParams)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MBCampaignEvent.RunHandlers(Object[] delegateParams)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MBCampaignEvent.CheckUpdate()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.SignalPeriodicEvents()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnMapModeTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1(Module this, Single dt)
Computer Specs:
GPU:RTX 2060
CPU:ryzen 7 2700
RAM:16

Hey, we do not offer support for the mods or modded games. Can you try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing all the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files. If the issue is persistent on a new, unmodded campaign please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom