Need More Info my game does not load it crashs but stays playing for ever this has made a steam refund a fight

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.8
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

LUCKYGHOST14

Recruit
Summary: my game does not load it crashs but stays playing for ever this has made a steam refund a fight
How to Reproduce: just load the game
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: i5-4200m CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.49 GHz
RAM: 8 GB 7.72 GB usable
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so

Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.

Summary: my game does not load it crashs but stays playing for ever this has made a steam refund a fight
How to Reproduce: just load the game
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: i5-4200m CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.49 GHz
RAM: 8 GB 7.72 GB usable
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
Which GPU do you have?

Back