my game crashes and say this"the application faced a problem..."

Users who are viewing this thread

lezaliszt

Recruit
Hello guys, i see lot of people having the same problem as me, every time i launch the game it stop and a window who say that the application faced a problem appear. I follow all the steps that i found but nothing work, i update my drivers, uninstall the game and then clean install it, verify all file, but nothing changed. But when i use the multiplayer laucher in the file it work don't know why. If anyone can help me?(sorry for my bad english btw)

Hello guys, i see lot of people having the same problem as me, every time i launch the game it stop and a window who say that the application faced a problem appear. I follow all the steps that i found but nothing work, i update my drivers, uninstall the game and then clean install it, verify all file, but nothing changed. But when i use the multiplayer laucher in the file it work don't know why. If anyone can help me?(sorry for my bad english btw)
You should open a ticket and report it in the bug section.
If you are playing a version other than 1.80 then there is apparently a bug with the localization files.
Are you playing on Xbox or Playstation?
😂

I was using version 1 7.1 when all of a sudden the game downloaded 900mb+-, without any purpose, from then on I was never able to play that version again, I reinstalled the game several times, checked the files, deleted the saves and everything . I only solved the situation by installing version 1.8.0.

It's not bad but I miss some mods.

I was using version 1 7.1 when all of a sudden the game downloaded 900mb+-, without any purpose, from then on I was never able to play that version again, I reinstalled the game several times, checked the files, deleted the saves and everything . I only solved the situation by installing version 1.8.0.

It's not bad but I miss some mods.
damm i was playing on 1.71 i turn on 1.8 and now it's working! i was trying some mod so we got the same problem lol

Back
Top Bottom