My final verdict

Users who are viewing this thread

I enjoyed DA2 actually.
And I used to defend TW as well...

Now I have literally just given up.
And I owe you an apology for i was sceptic to what you said when i was still giving TW credit for what they were doing.. Its more or less "Don Quixote Kichot's fight" right now..

Last edited:
Good news everyone...I guess (6 out of 8 job offerings for BL). Wonder if those are replacements or new additions...

EDIT: Also wonder if those are to date...

GheFw.png

Those 6 job ads for BL are there from October, I think? There were 8, so they found 2 people.
It's a good question whether people moved to TalePlanets or left (=my guess) or they decided they needed more people on the teams for the final push.
Edit: the Sci-Fi postings began in January. There were three, they hired one, so there are two now.

Last edited:
Just like a toilet seat then.
Sadly, I think he'll do more than 2 months (6?66?) for subsequent ban evasion when he posted from a new account (in this thread and under an obviously suspicious name).
Ruh roh...

This whole thing is like a religious metaphor for BL itself, somehow. We're keeping the toilet seat warm for the game of our dreams to be excreted from TW. Hopefully it will be here Soon because my legs are falling asleep.

What's really sad, is that I enjoyed the PS4 Warband version.....really liked it.

And even with these incredibly low standards....I STILL can't enjoy Bannerlord as it is.

Back
Top Bottom