SP - World Map My feedback on the singleplayer replayability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Feedback

Recruit
So i made an account on this forum because i would like to share my thoughts on how to improve this game, because the replayability is very low at the moment.

I played through the entire campaign, experienced a couple of crashed and model bugs but played around those it is early access after all and those will be fixed.

The real problems i ran into were in the foundations of the game at is it right now.

- It does not matter what faction u choose, apart from a buff, so most people allways choose the same and allways spawn at the same location.
- It does not matter what faction u choose, cause u can get access to all the units in the game, inlcuding noble lines and mercenaries.
- It does not matter what faction u choose, u allways get the same quests and story line.
- It does not matter what faction u choose, u can get the same armor and weapons, being a Battanian but looking like a Valandian or Sturgian.
The list goes on...
.The quest u need to finish to really get you going makes no sense and takes way too long ( talking to 10 faction leaders that roam somewhere on the map )
- Diplomacy is basicly declare war / make peace / repeat.

This foundation problem really destoys the replayability, because after one playthrough, why would u touch the singleplayer again and what about co-up?

My suggestions for Diplomacy on the Campaign map are:

- Why not have Trade agreements ( your carravans do trade with those factions or get a bonus )
- Non aggresion pacts that last for a number of days or need to be broken, but declaring war right after gets u penalties.
- Aversion, some factions get easier diplomacy and some dislike eachother and make for harder diplomacy.
- Donating troops and bartering, helping in a battle, clearing bandits and bandit camps ect. gets u +Diplomacy in relations.

My suggestion for the Campaign map and factions are:

- Let every faction have its own spawn point, with the same training field and tutorial i would not mind that.
- Let every faction have unique units that are not accesable to other factions and keep the unique fighting styles ( more reason to play every faction.)
- Let every faction have its own goals and quests ( like destroy those factions, defeat those leaders, occupy those city's ect. ) ( more reason to play every faction )
- Let every faction have unique weapons and armor or even unique siege weapons, horses, horse armor ect ( more reason to play every faction.)

Back
Top Bottom