Face Facer said:
MrRoy said:
Face Facer said:
Can you use Thorgrims Map Editor with V1.011

Yes.

Also I got to lvl 27 on zahada :twisted:
How it's impossible. I can't get past level 19

Can you link me the lvl 19 I don't remember what it is :razz:
And put it in a spoiler so you don't spoil it for someone who's at lvl 18 :razz:

I'll give you a hint :
Count what is written, and check the next sentence (exemple : A, 1A, 111A, 311A, 13211A, 111312211A, 31131122211A, 1321132132211A, etc)
This is a puzzle for another day. right now i'll stick to modding

Wtf man  :evil: i downloaded ur stupid chronicles of talera it was just some ****ing trojan that i had to quarantine  :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I've been making a map but when i go on the game it's the right landscape but all the cities are in the same position as in native, How can i fix this

I've discovered the problem but can't fix it. There is a city outside the map which i can't click on so can't bring it back into the map. I don't know how it got there. Does anyone know how to help me. I need to get rid of it

yeahchris said:
snacker said:
Wtf man  :evil: i downloaded ur stupid chronicles of talera it was just some ****ing trojan that i had to quarantine  :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Actually it's more like a kickass mod. And your anti-virus software sounds like crap.
is your picture off that wierd zombie golf game

thats cause everyone but you realise there is allrdy 2 mod lists stickied.

Stop trying to bump this  :roll:

Munx said:
thats cause everyone but you realise there is allrdy 2 mod lists stickied.

Stop trying to bump this  :roll:
i do realise. have a look on my first post. Theres links to them. It's just I didn't think they had all the best mods and roguehunter doesn't seem to be updating his

The ''best'' mods are not part of your list, all you got is the newest mods.
(theres good mods in the list, but far from the best)

Rogue allready mentioned he would try to update it.

If people want to keep ur mod list thats fine what ever, but dont bump in some sad attempt to claw on to the attention.

Munx said:
The ''best'' mods are not part of your list, all you got is the newest mods.
(theres good mods in the list, but far from the best)

Rogue allready mentioned he would try to update it.

If people want to keep ur mod list thats fine what ever, but dont bump in some sad attempt to claw on to the attention.
i wasn't bumping it. i just couldn't be bothered to hunt down mods

Munx said:
Exactly... this isnt a retirement home... stop being lazy.
i was just asking if anyone happened to come across any good mods. Why don't you just stop posting unless you've got any links. Ok

ok heres a link http://www.opaquelucidity.com/facepalm.jpg

dont worry if you stop posting silly replies,I wont need to reply to this thread.

facer face stop right now know one wants a annoying 13 yr old asking them about a million questions just stop posting 28 times a day and just like twice or once and don't open up mods that have no point to them and asking random stuff when ever i see you post in the end it ends with some one doing a face palm who the topic gets locked as a big argument cracks off

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,60617.0.html :Conquest Vietnam 1976 if u want to add it :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom