MY FAVOURITE MODS FOR V1.011 with links

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[rant]

What.

The.

Hell..

IT'S NOT EVEN DONE YET AND YOUR ADDING IT?!!!?!?!

HE MADE THE THREAD FOR IT LIKE THREE DAYS AGO!!!!

[/rant]

Darkstar707 said:
[rant]

What.

The.

Hell..

IT'S NOT EVEN DONE YET AND YOUR ADDING IT?!!!?!?!

HE MADE THE THREAD FOR IT LIKE THREE DAYS AGO!!!!

[/rant]
i've put it under 'In development'

flavius brutus said:
facer face stop right now know one wants a annoying 13 yr old asking them about a million questions just stop posting 28 times a day and just like twice or once and don't open up mods that have no point to them and asking random stuff when ever i see you post in the end it ends with some one doing a face palm who the topic gets locked as a big argument cracks off
if someone would just answer my questions i don't see what the problem is

Face Facer said:
flavius brutus said:
facer face stop right now know one wants a annoying 13 yr old asking them about a million questions just stop posting 28 times a day and just like twice or once and don't open up mods that have no point to them and asking random stuff when ever i see you post in the end it ends with some one doing a face palm who the topic gets locked as a big argument cracks off

You could ask in the appropriate forum, for example? Also having patience and the ability to USE THE SEARCH BAR can help.

The search bar is that white bar above the date, to the top-right corner of the screen, to the right of the small brown and blue magnifying glass, and to the left of the drop-down menu saying "This topic", "This board" or "Entire forum" and the "Search" button. If you don't know where it is. Advanced search can be accessed by a tab under the News bars, and to the left of the "Profile" tab and to the right of the "Help" tab.

OT: Age of Blackpowder has an early Alpha/Beta, and the Peninsular has no public release yet.

Venitius said:
Face Facer said:
flavius brutus said:

You could ask in the appropriate forum, for example? Also having patience and the ability to USE THE SEARCH BAR can help.

The search bar is that white bar above the date, to the top-right corner of the screen, to the right of the small brown and blue magnifying glass, and to the left of the drop-down menu saying "This topic", "This board" or "Entire forum" and the "Search" button. If you don't know where it is. Advanced search can be accessed by a tab under the News bars, and to the left of the "Profile" tab and to the right of the "Help" tab.

OT: Age of Blackpowder has an early Alpha/Beta, and the Peninsular has no public release yet.
i know about the search bar but it doesn't always have what i need

Greedy Vegetable said:
Venitius said:
Face Facer said:
flavius brutus said:

i know about the search bar but it doesn't always have what i need
i think he was talking to me

The fact is, facer just wants to be liked.

I have been at that stage, where I was much younger (still am) than all the adults I played say WoW with I always wanted them to like me. Dont worry Facer, I know how you feel but sometimes you can go too far.People find it annoying when you keep posting, and of course some will appreciate it when you post lists like this, but others will see you'r really just wanting to be liked. Stop trying hard, stop posting so much, and one last bit of advice, people HATE it when you post ideas for a mod (multiple ones) when there is no idea and no pics / idea is stolen from other mods.

Good luck, remember dont try too hard! just be relaxed and act normal.

Mill.

eragoen said:

I have been at that stage, where I was much younger (still am) than all the adults I played say WoW with I always wanted them to like me. Dont worry Facer, I know how you feel but sometimes you can go too far.People find it annoying when you keep posting, and of course some will appreciate it when you post lists like this, but others will see you'r really just wanting to be liked. Stop trying hard, stop posting so much, and one last bit of advice, people HATE it when you post ideas for a mod (multiple ones) when there is no idea and no pics / idea is stolen from other mods.

Mill.
they weren't ideas for mods. My mod is finished.

Face Facer said:
eragoen said:

Mill.
they weren't ideas for mods. My mod is finished.

Your demon mod is the same thing as the valkyrie mod but just changed a bit. Your missing my point though, read the rest of my post.

I got to ask-. my mod is in the "in devolopment" tab but why isn't the peninsular war that also?

I still don't see the point of this thread. And please don't tell me it's for listing all of the mods, when you put travesties like the Swadii mods under development, instead of something like the ****ing TLD.

vadermath said:
I still don't see the point of this thread. And please don't tell me it's for listing all of the mods, when you put travesties like the Swadii mods under development, instead of something like the ****ing TLD.
he would of added it if someone suggested it. if you look through the posts he keeps asking but you just keep arguing with hiim

facer face has to stop this im trying to help him not becoming public enemy no.1. people who are well prepared when posting and know what there going to say dont end up like facer face people who are patient dont end up like him and people who make a mod that actully has a point dont end up like this. That mod that facer face made is just..... im sorry... pathetic i have to say it cus thats wat it is if your gonna make a mod you have to be prepared and dont start shouting out about your mod when it is far from done you have to bring it in slowly at first get people interested and then release it when it is at its best but to just throw a un prepared mod in everyones faces is not the way to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom