My character got pregnant without being married?

Users who are viewing this thread

Grank

Master Knight
Since the new sandbox mode, I started a new campaign and tried a female character this time. After a while I noticed that her belly got big. I thought it was just an armor model bug, but it turned out it's a pregnant belly. What the hell? She hasn't married yet, and I don't think I saw any message about pregnancy. Is this normal for female player characters? Has any of you ever experienced this? What will happen if the baby gets born? Will it be a bastard?

The female "teenager" model is bugged. For some reason turning the weight slider all the way to the left (skinniest setting) results in their stomach ballooning outwards as the rest of the body gets slimmer. It'll go away after a year or whenever it is that she switches to adult.

100% that you're not actually pregnant, it just looks exactly that way. On the adult model I don't think pregnancy is even visible.

Maybe it´s the attempt to get rid of a very bad design choice? Instead of staring at the screen and waiting for a message to pop up, it now simply happens?
I know that´s not happening but a boy can dream, right?

The female "teenager" model is bugged. For some reason turning the weight slider all the way to the left (skinniest setting) results in their stomach ballooning outwards as the rest of the body gets slimmer. It'll go away after a year or whenever it is that she switches to adult.

100% that you're not actually pregnant, it just looks exactly that way. On the adult model I don't think pregnancy is even visible.
Yeah I just did some testing and this is true. It's a model bug that happens the moment you start the campaign. If you start at 30, the game doesn't impregnate you. So we switch to the adult model at the age of 21? How many days are a year in this game? I never paid attention.

Women in medieval times didn't always wait until marriage, I'd say it's quite realistic.
But mum told me that's a very bad thing. Honestly tho it might be cool if you could have bastards in this game.

Not gonna lie. Looking at a pregnant fighter is really disturbing. I'm gonna make a good old nomad character and play him until this bug gets fixed.

Been playing sandbox for a bit and don't think my character age in this mode. Maybe its a bug. Either way they should fix the model.

Back
Top Bottom