Resolved My character calls horsemen infantry

Users who are viewing this thread

Hell yeah. And the next time you call that group, he will call them Archers. The descriptions are not only wrong, they're not consistent.

And what if the player wants to group his army in a different way? (Maybe he always leads with Cavalry, and so wants them Group 1.) Better to allow players apply labels themselves! ... - But at least try to get the names to follow the given structure, if player-assigned labeling is too hard.

How to reproduce this bug? Just play the game!!

It's really annoying to double check which unit i've actually selected at the heat of battle. Fun fact is sometimes the hero would actually call them horsemen, causing us to double check again :ROFLMAO:.

This actually only happens when you have a companion assigned to that group. For me, when I don't have companions yet, the call-outs are correct.

Me too. In my case, group 3 (cavalry) was called mounted archers and group 2 (archers) and group 4 (mounted archers) both were called as infantry/foot man... And I did have companions assigned into these groups.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom