My CD key wont work

Users who are viewing this thread

heavengz

Recruit
I bought this game a long time ago, it was .960 or the first 1.0.
I think .960 was the last of the .9 updates.

My cd-key isnt long enough  :???: its missing 2 digits, I got it back about an hour ago from this website that helps you get lost keys(just need your email and your code)

Thanks for readings and please help me.

heavengz said:
I bought this game a long time ago, it was .960 or the first 1.0.
I think .960 was the last of the .9 updates.

My cd-key isnt long enough  :???: its missing 2 digits, I got it back about an hour ago from this website that helps you get lost keys(just need your email and your code

Thanks for readings and please help me.
What Burgass said.
And also if your recovered serial starts with a SKU; it's not the serial, check the email again.

arceuz said:
so thats why my key wont work
kinda ridiculous changing the keys and making us buy new ones >.>
What gave you the impression that you have to buy it again?
Warband is a stand alone game with a different key, yeah. Your M&B key is still valid if it is legit.

Ninja'd
What the silly admin said.

Wellenbrecher said:
arceuz said:
so thats why my key wont work
kinda ridiculous changing the keys and making us buy new ones >.>
What gave you the impression that you have to buy it again?
Warband is a stand alone game with a different key, yeah. Your M&B key is still valid if it is legit.

Ninja'd
What the silly admin said.

did u even try to use ur warband key >.> its missing 2 characters.... i bet u didnt try cuz u only have a crack cuz u dont have money to buy warband im so sorry for u poor boy

Dear arceuz,
a) read my post again. I only said that Warband has a different key than the one you got for M&B.
b) look under my avatar. See the two icons? Yeah, that means I registered two legit keys with Taleworlds. So please, **** off with your accusation.

Besides, what is your problem exactly?
You bought a Warband key and can't use it with Warband? Because if so, then work on your English. You said something completely different.
What you wrote comes across as "I bougth a key for M&B and can't use it with Warband" which is completely ok, since Taleworlds treats Warband as a different, stand-alone game. You can't use a M&B key for Warband and vice versa.

That's exactly what he said. He has a mount and blade key and it doesn't work for Warband. While the frustration is understandable, it lies with you Arceuz. If you'd switch this situation to a different game it would be even more glaringly obvious. You're essentially trying to play diablo II with a diablo I key. Ain't gonna happen and isn't a scam either. They're two different but similar games by the same developer.

arceuz said:
if taleworlds is trying to lose costumers and piss them off they succeed... congratulations taleworlds

Yes so definetly TW should make it all for free....otherwise they will "loose costumers"

Ok,lets get this straight.
You bought the game while the version was 0.960,right?THAT game is Mount&Blade!So it means that the key you got,you can use it in Mount&Blade!NOT Warband!Warband is a new standalone expansion wich also needs to be bought.That's why the keys are different.

If you want to play Mount&Blade here is a link where you can download it,then enter you bought key :
http://download.taleworlds.com/mountandblade_1011_setup.exe
If you want to play Mount&Blade WARBAND,then download it from here,you will still need a key for it so you can play it fully :
http://download.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_1134.exe

Hope you now understand

i do but sometimes it wont work
and if i try to enter my key in steam it says this is a duplicate key. this key is alreayd used by another steam user or something like that but i never gave my key away before

You might have just go unlucky and someone using a key gen had your key.

Burgass said:
You might have just go unlucky and someone using a key gen has your key.
And where is logic in that :grin:
Sure, once one have an access to the mbw installer code it's possible to write the algorithm. But then supposedly whoever has his key, can't register it because of the duplicate key obstacle.

@arceuz Try contacting steam support with your problem.

Back
Top Bottom