My brother, and why I can't set any rule in my party to him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Gandamula

Sergeant at Arms
In addition to being ugly and descendant of pygmies, the guy is really short, my brother has no use at my parry, I used to be able to use him as a quartmester as he have high skills, but since 1.5.6 version the character has no use, I can't set any role for him The question is, is it a bug, or is it something that TW wants to do?

You can still use him as quartermaster. Go to the party tab and talk to him, "I want to assign you a new role".

Not being able to do that in your clan menu is just a bug, I assume.

You can still use him as quartermaster. Go to the party tab and talk to him, "I want to assign you a new role".

Not being able to do that in your clan menu is just a bug, I assume.
This is indeed a bug - and typically it has to do with caravans. If you assign a role to a clan member and then give them a caravan; they never leave that role. Effectively preventing you from assigning someone else.

As Oakenlix suggested - just talking to someone and assigning them the role manually fixes this every time (that I am aware of).

This is indeed a bug - and typically it has to do with caravans. If you assign a role to a clan member and then give them a caravan; they never leave that role. Effectively preventing you from assigning someone else.

As Oakenlix suggested - just talking to someone and assigning them the role manually fixes this every time (that I am aware of).
But was identified two versions ago, was time to fix it.

It's fixed in 1.5.9, also in 1.5.9 if you look at his character sheet during tutorial you can choose all his attributes too, not just perks, so you can make him a MASTER quarter master with 10 Int, like I did.

Back
Top Bottom