Jufasto's Bannerlord Multiplayer Videos

Users who are viewing this thread

Jufasto

Sergeant at Arms
Hey guys! After playing Mount and Blade Warband Since 2010 and over 7k hours. I guess, it's time to shine for me!
I ve decided to record my gameplays in bannerlord multiplayer.
So please relax and enjoy my skirmish compilation number one! Also little information: all of the clips of this video came from just 1 day playing so if you like and subscribe more enjoyable content will come soon! Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Second video is up! :grin:

Edit: Just noticed I opened this thread to wrong place, can any forum moderators move it to screenshots-videos ?

Last edited:
how do you kick and throw so fast? I cant seem to ever hit after a kick or even throw.
Hey! There is a really limited timing after kicking. You have to practice it constantly. :grin: After doing it several times, it becomes a muscle memory and easy to do :grin:

Last edited:
Hey guys! Thanks for your support and positivity about my videos! I apreciate it a lot!

I wanted to try kick-archery in TDM so i ended up being playing archer in TDM. Btw, I need your help about picking music, can you guys recommend me music for my compilations? Please do write in comments! Also little bonus discovery clip with Raef is coming next! Raef is showing me how to glitch in TDM Map!

Hey guys! Thanks for your support and positivity about my videos! I apreciate it a lot!

I wanted to try kick-archery in TDM so i ended up being playing archer in TDM. Btw, I need your help about picking music, can you guys recommend me music for my compilations? Please do write in comments! Also little bonus discovery clip with Raef is coming next! Raef is showing me how to glitch in TDM Map!

Whoa this is epic. Another video already. Impressive!

Hey guys! New video is here! :grin:
As always kick-throw, kick-slash also some good throwing stuff and 1v2 clutches =)
Enjoy the video!
Bannerlord Multiplayer Level : 88
Bannerlord Multiplayer Skirmish Wins : 990
Clips from video are just from couple hours gameplay so do not expect much! :p
Bannerlord Multiplayer Skirmish Compilation by Jufasto #3

THIS TIME WITH NEW MUSICS AND MUCH FASTER EDIT!! (Also better quality ^^)
Hey guys, in this video i put some clips of my tournament matches, clanwars and serious 6v6 skirmishes against good players. I hope you enjoye it! Please like the video and subscribe to me if you haven’t done yet! Also, don’t forget to share with your friends! Thank you very much, see ya soon!

Back
Top Bottom