My 1755:Old Frontier Trailer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Rik Vargard

Recruit
Hi everyone,

After playing a lot with this awesome mod, I thought that, as a movie maker, the best way I could say "Thank you so much" to Gabrilduro and all the people who have worked on this, was to make a trailer.

So here is my humble Thank You to the team:

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

I hope you'll like it guys!  :oops:

Rik

That video is really amazing. It should be added to the main page as one of the promo trailers for the mod, Gab will decide that of course.

Ohh...MAMMA MIA!!!!  :shock: :shock: :shock:
R E A L L Y  good one, mate. This was the closest vid to the supermasterpiece that Michael made for me.
Honored to have it for my Mod, jeeesss...  :eek:

Heh, Wrc posts rarely, but he sees top quality works and talented ppl!!  :twisted:
Thx very much, much much!!!
Surely considered hired and your Vid is already in the best ones of 1755 !
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,163467.msg3960586.html#msg3960586

Hope you will make an effort for 1860s as well but ....WAIT!!
I will send a link for a new superversion 1860s 0.9 soon, and I d be honored to have you getting it and work on a trailer  :mrgreen:

Gab

PS...if I can move a small criticism:
-You have to ADD your Name as the maker of it!! (...and I MEAN it!!!  :twisted: )
-...and at the end a screenscot of my credits to all ppl that Helped.
I have a big Ego, that is true and I loved to see my name on the screen, and I think is right...., but I ALWAYS hated missing to credit ALL, and I mean ALL, the ppl that helped (including you, mate  :wink:
-Last thing: the musics of the Last of the Mohicans (huge part in my mod) and some tipical sounds, expecially from Indians.

Aw, thank you so much Gab, I'm really happy you liked the trailer and very honored to be with the best 1755 videos! :smile: :smile: :smile:

About the credits, I wanted to ask you about the whole team but I also wanted this to be a surprise coming out of nowhere.
That's why I called it "Gabrilduro's Modding Team" .
And since I didn't put all their names on it, well I didn't put mine neither, you see? :wink:
But I'll work on that for 1860, of course. :smile:

About the music, well I wanted something different than that song from "The Last Of The Mohicans" because it think it's overused even if it's still an amazing song.

About the sounds, well I recorded as it goes. I know there are some specific sounds, but that, the player will discover by playing.
I though a cool thing would be to have those indian sounds when they charge.

So, yeah, I wanted to download 1860 when I read "Don't download this version!" so I didn't, I'll be patient...
I'm waiting for the thing and be sure I'll take a look at it!  :wink:

I'm not much of a forum guy because I take the time to work on stuff, so let me know about the progress and when you think it's ok to start thinking about the trailer I'll be there.  :grin:

Well thanks a lot for your nice comments again, I'm so happy you liked it! :grin:

Rik

That was an EXCELLENT Video! Blew my work out of the water (though Im sure you put waaay more time into than I did haha :razz:)! Amazing piece of work and look forward to more from you

You are very welcome Rik! (...don t even know if very welcome is good english..?!  :oops: )
and deserve all of it!!

Delly and WRC are 2 of my best friends since always and they are very good in judging ppl and Delly is a talented Vid maker as well
Trailer/video for 1755 Frontier mod by Dellivis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDjSnFBW9bk

Pirates of 1755
by Dellivis

So, take their comments as the best compliments you could get.

I wish Michael was still active on the Forums cuz his apreciation would be very valuable as well, since he still probably is the best videomaker ever and was my FIRST  :oops:
First "mitical" Michael videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hxrItcJTumw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-i3kZ4-wU4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iizdgQhRsr4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

But as you said, your coming from nowhere and making such a good job, was Amazing!! :cool: (also, I see your points, my friend, and I agree on most of them, of course.)

That was a super nice surprise and I need like hell things like that, that come from the heart of pp.
Cuz I am surely a big headed guy and full of defects...but I am always an old sentimental rough italian old warrior!!  ....kind of Popeye the Saylor Man, huh?! :mrgreen:

BRAVO !! Stay in touch and don t you dare leave, ok?!  :twisted:

Gabby

~had to edit my name on the video page and here ( you had it spelled Devillis :twisted:) :razz:

Great video, though seeing Gabby's name in there without any capitalization at all felt a bit weird. :wink:

If you ignore the properly capitalized first letter, then yes, it has no capitalization. :razz:

It's"gabrilduro" in the text/logo in the trailer - it looks good, but I've so come to associate Gabby with (all)caps that I thought it might warrant a lighthearted comment...

Hiya guys,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to watch my movie! :smile:

About the caps well it was a graphical choice... I didn't imagine that little detail had such a background story to it lol :grin:

Dellivis said:
That was an EXCELLENT Video! Blew my work out of the water (though Im sure you put waaay more time into than I did haha :razz:)! Amazing piece of work and look forward to more from you

Thank you very much, sir! Even more since your video is amongst those, if not the one, who made me want to play this awesome mod! So as a movie maker to another: Your movie made me download this mod. :smile:
And yeah, I put a lot of time into it lol  :wink:

GABRILDURO said:
BRAVO !! Stay in touch and don t you dare leave, ok?!  :twisted:

Gabby

Aye aye sir!  :smile: Believe me I'm waiting for this 1860 mod!
Even more that, if I'm right, it will include the possibility of war with the rebels against the yankees...?

Because if that's the case, I already have the whole trailer in my head and I'm just waiting for the whole thing!  :twisted:

And yeah, it came from the heart, 1755 is an amazing mod ! And when I see such passion, I get the inspiration. :wink:

For what it's worth,

:smile: Rik

Dellivis and all the ppl that made Vids and contributed to help me in any way, deserve our full thx, as I always say....and I m glad to see you are also a very nice person, besides a great artist RIK !!
I sent ya a PM and will work close to close very soon, for sure!

Last thing that waits for you to become a Full gabrilduro s Supporter:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,163810.msg5673427.html#msg5673427
You don t have to be too personal, but we are all curious (at least I AM!!) to know more of my Supporters!

Gabby

QWW said:
Oh my.. that was WONDERFUL! Very well done. One of the best ones I've seen. I love some of those charges, they were pretty epic.

Thank you very much, sir!  :smile:

Thank you so much for taking the time to watch it and to post a comment on the forums!

I'm really honored ans I'm really happy you had a nice time watching the video.

:smile: Rik

Hey Rik...
Can You make a Supp Pic on this point of the Vid ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u_Zgh5sYis&feature=player_detailpage#t=62s

That s soooo charming!!  :cool:
Gab
PS...seen dozens of times with any Italian friend that comes to my home and likes my Mods!! hehehe

Back
Top Bottom