Users who are viewing this thread

Alseer

Recruit
Very minor issue, but I noticed that this game does not function, and I found a reddit that had people having the same problem as I was. The problem is all the pieces are white for one, however it could still be played. More importantly though, the mechanics do not work. After the first turn the game simply stops working, and obviously since there are only two types of actions you can do, if neither works, then the game is just done for.

Same here, Its supposed to have 2 different colours right? (all the checkers are same colour on my game) Once I have made a single move, I'm no longer able to make any further moves.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

The issue seems to be still present in the latest stable patch (1.5.9) for me, after the second turn of the opponent I am unable to move any of my pieces. Worst thing about it, I have a quest to beat the Game Host to win back some land.

Hi! Forwarded to the QA team. I'll update this thread when I hear back from them. Thanks for the update!

Back
Top Bottom