Mutiplayer servers and why taleworlds is ****ing us over

Have you been having mutiplayer problems recently ????

• Yes

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I been playing this game since 2016, alot of you been playing longer, but in my years the servers never been this ****ed, even when the game had a **** ton more people playing multiplayer not this many problems, I heard from some people I think that taleworlds downgraded the servers, why downgrade taleworlds, were having out last bloodly events before bannerlord comes out, and you won't even let us play the damn game we playing for years, because you either wanted to save some money or you want to kick us off this game, even though we been loyal to it for years. All I want to do is play some warband mutiplayer before its all gone, now I can't even get on servers because they are down during prime time. We know your doing this on purpose is this how you treat you fanbase who been playing for years.

Last edited:
While it's very understandable to be mad because of the server issues, it's obviously not on purpose.

There's a lot of things going on right now and I'm pretty sure TW did not plan to upset its loyal playerbase. It's just not at all in their interest, even if it would save them a couple of bucks. Like you said, the servers have been paid for and supported for the last ten years. Do you really think they would pull out server support in the last week? Do you realize how little money that saves them? Most probable cause is just server issues due to coronavirus troubles.

Hope this clears it up a little. Keep it cool & stay at home.

Hmm yes the technical difficulties happening while the entire studio is locked inside their homes during a worldwide catastrophe offend me as well

clearly don't play much MP anymore. these issues have been going on almost every night for the past 1-2 weeks, and several times per week for weeks before that. it does not coincide with them working from home.

Just as a reminder, servers have had issues since July. First, it was once every Sunday for like 1 hour and it got better from October to December, but then since January, it got worse every week. Now it's every day for at least an hour.

I havent had any issues and I play most nights (After 10 PM est). I suppose I would notice issues more frequently if I was playing 5 hours a day.

there are no problems at 10pm EST. the problems happen consistently between 19:00 GMT and 21:00 GMT, but it also happens occasionally earlier and later in the day too (though less regularly).

Back
Top Bottom