Muted

Users who are viewing this thread

I was muted by someone else. Probably for telling off the player who was trolling incessantly when I entered a new server.

Man, when I have witnessed so many players purposefully trolling, not playing at all, hiding in cliffs etc, this is ridiculous!

I would be very interesting in knowing what I said that was "abusive" in chat. Probably telling someone they're a jerk is a problem... if this thing is just a popularity contest.

The game seems to embrace a culture where the toxic players band together against anyone who dares to say anything about them. Probably the admin or whoever was down with the toxic player and friends

The game seems to embrace a culture where the toxic players band together against anyone who dares to say anything about them. Probably the admin or whoever was down with the toxic player and friends
I actually can get behind that. A while back I tested Captain mode to test what was the fuss about patch destroying whole mode and there where few guys having a e-penis contest. I called them out for it and and that one guy says other players name and says "report him?" and answer was "yea, just a second".
Might be a Captain mode thing as everybody left there seem to know each other and are "kings" of that playground.

WAIT... this was probably related to that troll who took my name and caused all that trouble. If I was seriously muted by mistake, that is really stupid

I actually can get behind that. A while back I tested Captain mode to test what was the fuss about patch destroying whole mode and there where few guys having a e-penis contest. I called them out for it and and that one guy says other players name and says "report him?" and answer was "yea, just a second".
Might be a Captain mode thing as everybody left there seem to know each other and are "kings" of that playground.

As someone who is playing Captain daily many of uss know eachother. I can name atleast 10 people I know that are super toxic and another 25 that I know are chill. I'm used to have some word fights with the toxic ones since they always **** talk new players and me telling them to chill is enough to trigger a fight.

I mean, I know there was one guy who 5 rounds in a row, kept suiciding every time then saying "no, but srsly next round I'll try". And I def said he was bs after 4 rounds of it, ha ha. Oh how terrible of me, I used an abbreviated swear word heh. Dude was being a systematic troll. I have a feeling it was something like this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom