Muted for saying 'horse archers are homosexual'

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever heard of sarcasm?
To be honest with all this signal virtualing it is hard to recognise
It's nearly always used as an insult so people will automatically assume it is, even if you didn't mean it that way.

I have no problem with it by the way. Mere words do not injure me and I'm not part of the snowflake generation.

EDIT: I just noticed you might not be talking about what kaide got muted for
Well said.

Consider it to have been my final sign of goodwill towards you. As someone accurately pointed out earlier, this thread has indeed pretty much ran its course, and I already told you the important bits, several times, which you either failed or more likely refused to understand. I don't think reiterating those will do you any good, since you're so set in your ways. You could say that was me kinda giving up on you, in a way.

So I will not torment you with my "opinions" and "judgments" anymore, as there is no point to doing so. I guess this is the point where I stop actively participating in this thread and just enjoy reading it, as I must admit, your behavior is quite amusing.
Well, I respect your opinions though I disagree. We just have fundamental differences and outlooks on speech and communication. Which likely is due to cultural factors. I am glad that you find my behaviour amusing.

I have discovered that you have all the charisma of a damp rag and most likely you have the appearance of a low-grade bank clerk.

Whatever, I wish you all the best and still advise you to not talk about your sexual orientation in public game chats.

Have a nice weekend!

38yapg.jpg

Whatever, I wish you all the best and still advise you to not talk about your sexual orientation in public game chats.

Have a nice weekend!

38yapg.jpg
your sexual orientation

You need to read my post again mate. I said "horse archers are homosexual". I was not reported for mentioning my sexuality but for drawing a comparison.

Last edited:
Im a boomer but from what ive garnered you gotta call somthing "ghey" - apparently it still has the same same connotation of that thing being lame but without the inherent hatred/dislike of our Alphabet friends

PS - For the record, I don't even know why I was muted. They don't give a reason. Before people start going "omg it's only a week mute". What if a similar situation happens again? I could be banned from all multiplayer servers lel
After all the answers you got about your "problem", all of them very well explained, especially @Askorti's, and you still insist on it, you can really get banned on multiplayer servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom