Muted: Abusive Chat

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the one thing that this mute has perhaps done for me is now I am going to check the forums for familiar names and such, perhaps comment on them a bit!
More people to abuse on the forums and in more ways! That's why I'm here too.
Well as Taleworlds have not provided any evidence to support muting loop,
Taleworlds always have a good reason imo. And they will answer, but you need to tag someone responsible for this. Just starting a thread doesn't cut it.

@MArdA TaleWorlds may be able to tell you what you did wrong.
Don't listen to anyone with a "recruit" level of forum experience, they are all 12-year olds.
Mard has commented on a forum post I made before. Mr Mard. if you see this and have time to tell me what I did that would be cool if not thats fine too.

Months ago they helped me resolve some issue.

Thank you MadVader for the advice.

Hello, you can't use homophobic slurs.
@uçanbiblo thank you for responding. I appreciate you and @MArdA TaleWorlds' responses.

I absolutely deserved the mute. For those of you @dirtshrimp @[AG] Heir of Aenarion who said on this thread that I am a nice person; I'll do better. I absolutely called someone a homophobic slur. Specifically a bundle of twigs. I said it multiple times and I could offer excuses as to why I did it but truly it wouldn't absolve me of anything.

P.S. The guy I insulted his username was 'Bog____' I forget the rest, I called him Bog. We ended up winning several rounds together after that. We kept being queued up on the same side or in the same game, eventually we had what I thought were positive interactions. However I did regret saying those things to him. He was on this weekend again, and said hello to me; however I couldn't say anything back.

Thanks for your time everyone.

Whenever you want to learn to be a man, and therefore cease being a woman, come to the temple on the mountain, 102 rules and counting will show you the path. Sad!
Sounds like a nice place for man friends to get close together and really enjoy each other's company! It's not sad though! it's actually more of an old school word for happy! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom