mute for the win

Users who are viewing this thread

this is getting out of hand, let me teach you a word, its called TRASHTALKING, it even has the word TRASH in it it's that simple. its a medevil game hack n slash, there was trashtalking in every other game but here we all gotta be saints and be nice, i dont want to be nice to premades, i wanna die and say trash, how do you still get hurt by my words, stop this kindergarden community, im not suppose/want to be nice to everyone, every 2nd day mute, if it's so harsh and deserves a penatly everytime you write something "toxic" so just censor it, use those ***** to hide toxic words that way nobody will get hurt it's so simple there are so many games that use that system and it's working for them, why in this game you cant speak ever all you can say is XD LOL LMAO GF DUEL A B C, grow up let the trashtalking players trashtalk, there's no rule against that is there?

i can join a game not write anything and still get reported because of some peasants in this game.

srsly little kids in here getting support from their dev parents that justify every report they get, but ppl that use bugs exploits and cheats keep on playing because they're not "toxic".

great job really good mute TW i respect you all so much, whats next, mute in the forums?

You can trash talk, but do it with a bit of class. From this post alone, you seem like the type of person who deserves a mute.

Is it the first mute? If so, i'm kinda surprised. The way you "trash talk" is okay in my eyes, but you got to be honest; you knew it would someday come to this.

no i wont make a message if this was a first mute, but these last few days ive been careful with the words that i wrote, therefore using mostly trash, i understood and got the last mute which is fine legit toxic player wont type for a while okay sure no problem, but right now like srsly 2 days that i've been able to type and insta mute, like srsly it's "trash", what's the harm when fighting someone and calling them trash, thats my way of dying of losing, "sore loser" sure thing call me that, but i think that it's becoming more of report due to hating me rather than me using words

yikes man. Even within my clan (and I got a bunch of toxic guys in that one) you're well known to be one of the most toxic players in Bannerlord as of right now. Maybe get your **** together and behave like an adult. Most people play this game for fun. If you find your fun in harassing other players and insulting them I guess you should find some masochists who enjoy that as well and play with them.

no i wont make a message if this was a first mute, but these last few days ive been careful with the words that i wrote, therefore using mostly trash, i understood and got the last mute which is fine legit toxic player wont type for a while okay sure no problem, but right now like srsly 2 days that i've been able to type and insta mute, like srsly it's "trash", what's the harm when fighting someone and calling them trash, thats my way of dying of losing, "sore loser" sure thing call me that, but i think that it's becoming more of report due to hating me rather than me using words
I could go into detail of the actual harm you can cause by constantly insulting people, but I guess you're not really interested in that.
The only thing I can say is:
these mutes are 100% deserved and you're lucky you're not banned (yet). No one wants toxic people like you in their community.

If it looks like that in every game i am impressed you are not full-on forever muted.
Keep your trash talk to yourself instead of expecting for others to put up wit it.
There is a report button imma use it if i see its needed. Mods see the logs and apparently share the opinion that this clearly is not a way of communication the chat is intended too.
Zrzut-ekranu-562.png

Boy you should've seen my baby volgetz in his glory days, everytime he killed me or I killed him he would call me trash. I got used to it and it's a meme among us now. I mean you guys shouldn't get triggered by every word an internet person utters but frankly volgetz would cross the line a lot of times.
He got better by time tho ily bby even though you hate me xd.

thats exactly what im talking about, you guys are stilll getting hurt by being called trash, for real adults right? behave like an adult yet you adults get hurt like children, the funny thing is im trashtalking everyone but yet some of those ppl who i trashtalked are on my friendlist right now, whats the change of heart? there are some players that are trashtalking some less some more, being hurt by every word is being an adult? you cant say behave like an adult when you are a child - does this hurt you aswell?

(oh p.s is this being toxic?)

thats exactly what im talking about, you guys are stilll getting hurt by being called trash, for real adults right? behave like an adult yet you adults get hurt like children, the funny thing is im trashtalking everyone but yet some of those ppl who i trashtalked are on my friendlist right now, whats the change of heart? there are some players that are trashtalking some less some more, being hurt by every word is being an adult? you cant say behave like an adult when you are a child - does this hurt you aswell?

Reporting someone breaking the law (or in this case the code of conduct) is a very adult move. What kids would do, is to get mad and start insulting back. If someone insults me irl I tell them to stop. If they don't I might just take the case to the authorities (the police). That's the adult thing to do.

And yes. Even adults can get hurt by words. Both men and women. Your "man up argument" is stupid and a prime example of toxic masculinity. So ye. Your post right here is toxic as well.

I get the feeling you lack something very important, something very human. That thing is called empathy.

great job really good mute TW i respect you all so much, whats next, mute in the forums?
Would be a great thing to happen to the forum ?

look at you comparing gaming to real life, and look how you think that mute is always the solution, im glad youre not an admin because if u were this would'e been a chaotic place, you know there are other ppl with different opinion and different type of personalities? i love how you all focus on the the mute part but have no say in other players glitching around maps and so on, but ill go along with you, getting a mute on forums would benifit you how and for what reason would u execute that mute? speaking out an opinion?

Ahhh Volgetz! I remember you spouting racist **** before your mute, calling everyone trash and that they should kill themselves, brigading new players on a personal level. I even reported you to your clan leader to get you under control but i guess you left that clan. You deserve every mute you get.

look at you comparing gaming to real life, and look how you think that mute is always the solution, im glad youre not an admin because if u were this would'e been a chaotic place, you know there are other ppl with different opinion and different type of personalities? i love how you all focus on the the mute part but have no say in other players glitching around maps and so on, but ill go along with you, getting a mute on forums would benifit you how and for what reason would u execute that mute? speaking out an opinion?
Following your logic you should just "man up" and let them glith around, you should not feel offended by them

Nah man. I'm comparing gaming to real life cause it's the same. If you insult me online it's no different from insulting me irl.
If I was admin (which I'm also glad I'm not cause I'd have to deal with people like you) I'd ban you and give you some time to think about how you're interacting with other human beings, yeah.
I'm well aware that there are different people with different kind of personalities. I also know that some people can take insults better than others. For some people, however, some small insults online can be the final straw that makes them snap.
And I focus on the mute part cause that's the main focus of your post.
Lastly I wanna ask you what your definition of opinion is. Cause insulting people is not an opinion.

You know that your personal freedom ends right where the personal freedom of an other fellow human starts? You may have right to your opinions on other players, and other players may not suit your idea of the game - they have every right to do so. What you don't and should never have a freedom to do is to express your so called opinion in a manner that directly attack, insults or restrain the freedom of others, which seems to be the case.

If you insulted people like that on the streets you'd probably be treated with a first. Here in internet or games you are getting treated with better equivalent of a first - ban.

Did you even read the code of conduct TW posted on those forums?

yeah when was that dextrus half a year ago? thats the funny thing i might be cursing everyone but there are a few that i stopped and even befriended, from what i always received from you is that your ego is super big and you cant let things go(this isn't being toxic its what you show me every match we are on), you get cursed once and youll be hating for the rest of your life, players change, even if you like it or not, still writing trash does so much harm and it hasnt been 2 hours and look how many of you came up just to say well done get this guy banned he cursed me and called me out, you know me and kw had a huge rivaly, when i killed them i said trash when they killed me they tbagged my body for a few seconds which is trash just in body language, yet now and then i get invited to play with them, feel free to ask koh their opinion on me, i do consider myself toxic i have no intention to hide that but im a good teammate to my team, why else would i still get invited to events or skirmish parties?

and jakob its funny i feel like im speaking out to all the toxic players here because there's no1 else to write it down, youre saying a mute in the forums is acceptable because i wrote this thread right? so in other words i should delete this thread and PM to a TW employee, i wrote it here to chat about this matter, your opinion is automatic ban/mute to all toxic players(correct me if im wrong), my opinion is the opposite, maybe find a new solution to this matter, an all chat mute but let me have teamchat to callout enemies, oh yeah i do communicate with my teammates, even if they're good bad love them hate them, or like i wrote it before censor the curse words, F*** S**T, limit my chat to 10 times, i don't know the correct answer or what TW's options are, but i think this ban/mute hammer is used too quick, there are others on this forum that agree on that

Back
Top Bottom