Must need before full release

Users who are viewing this thread

soul_jak

Sergeant at Arms
I know the game is unbalanced so I won’t tell u to fix all those as the devs are already working on it.

1. Choose spawn points
where we droppin bladers?
Fr skirm and siege really need this

2. Dmg delt tab on score bored
important stat

3. Fix when assist are applied
Best I have seen is in battlefield games. U do 5 dmg to a guy and he dies to ur teammate u get 5 point, u do 57 dmg to a guy and he dies to someone else u get 57 points

4. Remove all combat delays
Very weird swing delay after a block
Okay this could just be me but after blocking I click to attack but my character won’t swing for half a sec. it’s especially annoying fighting this spinning two handers mad men

5. Vote to kick
I paid 50 usd for this game so ima keep asking

6. Better servers (NA)
Fr I had 75ping on launch, almost a year later I have 85-90 ping average.

7. Duel and battle mode
This game has no content

8. Xbows
Longer reload, slightly slower bolt and more bolt drop.

9. Bigger mp dev team and give us a road map on features or game modes coming to mp

Idk leave ur answer down below but I swear to god if I read another “custom servers when!!!!”
I know this is biggest desire

Last edited:
#4 is the stun. When you get stunned you can't attack in a short while. It should trigger some special sound effect but actually, it acts exactly like the network delay.
Spin is also weird. Someone complains about fast spin while someone complains about slow spin. My personal experience is: that depends on what time of day. The more ppl on the server the slower spin I am. (character can't follow the camera )
And the async block... the reason I won't duel. The client-side shows a different blocking direction from the server.
This game has a great mechanism but it really needs some work to deal with the network instability before putting it online.

#6, I was 46, now 56

Last edited:
Yeah #4 is stuns, what causes stuns seems inconsistent or hard to predict. Sometimes a basic quick attack does it, whilst a held overhead (which would feel like the most likely to stun) doesn't. Also sometimes you quickly return attack but some of the animation doesn't show, making it unclear whether you got stunned or if it was desync.

Yeah #4 is stuns, what causes stuns seems inconsistent or hard to predict. Sometimes a basic quick attack does it, whilst a held overhead (which would feel like the most likely to stun) doesn't. Also sometimes you quickly return attack but some of the animation doesn't show, making it unclear whether you got stunned or if it was desync.

I guess the inconsistency... it's again the network issue.
The combat relies on the relative positions and facings but players with delay will show their opponent in different positions than on the server:
Before you receive the actual position from the server, your local game will make a compensation animation to fill in those "gaps", which will let your opponent's character continue running where they toward.
So... if your opponent makes sharp turns over and over again, your screen will fool you.

Chambers were actually my biggest hope to be improved/expanded upon compared to Warband.

Also there still seems to be a lot of finetuning in combat that works better in Warband than in Bannerlord. E.g. when making dry exercises for directional blocking in BL there's mistakes happening that never happened to me in Warband.
Edit: Also there seems to be no real release delay for attacks In Warband it was possible to react to a feint spam with a counter feint spam and only block in the last moment when the real attack was coming in In BL there seems to be something off about that and about clear animations.

Last edited:
4. Remove all combat delays
Very weird swing delay after a block
Okay this could just be me but after blocking I click to attack but my character won’t swing for half a sec. it’s especially annoying fighting this spinning two handers mad men
This.

but in all honesty, let them release the game already and leave everything else to the community

2. Dmg delt tab on score bored
important stat

3. Fix when assist are applied
Best I have seen is in battlefield games. U do 5 dmg to a guy and he dies to ur teammate u get 5 point, u do 57 dmg to a guy and he dies to someone else u get 57 points
cRpg mod has this, and it definitely helps one's ego. Especially when you are a spear/shielder working with a big two hander buddy where you open them up and he gets the quick kill. You won't have as many points, but its a deadly combination when done right, and at least everyone else can see that you are doing something.

Skirmish, Siege and TDM NEED either fixed spawns or the ability to choose your spawn. Its a no brainer for a multiplayer game and something we have been begging for for TDM for months.

Its important enough that if your current code, gamemode, server, whatever doesnt allow for it, you need to remake the way multiplayer functions at a technical level so that it does.

Back
Top Bottom