Musket melee problem

Users who are viewing this thread

I not the first with such problem. But I have not found the decision at a forum.

I have added a musket in game, and have written at it "next_item_as_melee". In module_item, after my musket, I have added "musket_melee".
In game when I press "Х", the character to become in "T-pose", and the musket disappears from hands. Though "melee" works normally.

Help to solve it please.

Oh, I absolutely about it have forgotten. A code I can show only tomorrow.
But I have simply copied pike_item, and have renamed it in musket_melee.

["infantry_musket", "Infantry_Musket", [("Infantry_Musket",0)], itp_type_musket|itp_force_attach_left_hand|itp_merchandise|itp_cant_reload_on_horseback|itp_primary|itp_next_item_as_melee|itp_bonus_against_shield|itp_has_bayonet, itcf_shoot_musket|itcf_carry_quiver_back|itcf_reload_musket, 400, weight(4.5)|difficulty(0)|spd_rtng(41)|shoot_speed(500)|thrust_damage(48,pierce)|max_ammo(1), imodbits_crossbow, [(ti_on_weapon_attack,[(play_sound,"snd_infantry_musket"),(position_move_x,pos1,5),(position_move_y,pos1,95),(particle_system_burst,"psys_pistol_smoke",pos1,15)])] ],
["infantry_musket_melee", "Infantry_Musket", [("Infantry_Musket",0)], itp_type_polearm|itp_force_attach_left_hand| itp_cant_use_on_horseback|itp_primary|itp_penalty_with_shield|itp_wooden_parry|itp_two_handed, itc_cutting_spear, 125 , weight(3.0)|difficulty(0)|spd_rtng(81) | weapon_length(245)|swing_damage(16 , blunt) | thrust_damage(26 ,  pierce),imodbits_polearm ],

jacobhinds said:
remove itp_force_attach_left_hand from the melee musket,
Yesterday, many have tried, but still did not have the desired result. When I click the "X" should play some animation replaces musket to musket_melee. I do not understand why this animation is not.

And yes, I use version 1.153

Back
Top Bottom