Musicians for Hire!

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitchy

Sergeant
Evening, Gents!

Myself and three to four others are attempting to start our own group of Musicians.

However, before I bother to create my own "Regiment" of sorts, I would like to offer my services (Along with my brothers in arms).

What I am saying is this; If any Regiment would like their own functioning "Band" of sorts, (Fifer, Drummer, Flag Bearer, Bagpipes, Officer etc.)

We are 100% Willing, and dedicated to take this task, and join your Regiment. Yes, I know by now you're laughing at how silly this may seem but we've all played Mount and Musket for ages, and have grown tierd of being Joe Blow. We want to have our presence on the battlefield heard.

Think about it, your star Regiment marching forward to meet the enemy, followed by the sound of your glorious countries music, in full unison with your regiment!

Regardless, please let me know if you're interested. Otherwise we will create our own group for this purpose, and specialize in Artillery measures on the side.

The 27e is looking to create a legitimate battalion, composed of multiple companies, and using authentic tactics. This means that we will be marching quite a bit, and not just running around all of the time. Fife and drum to accompany our maneuvers would be most welcomed and appreciated!

Please view our thread for more details, and to see if our regiment is the kind you are looking for.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,224294.0.html

You may also add me on steam if you wish to speak further. You'll find me if you do a search for "27e_Cpt_Argus"

Got any dudes that play the synthesizer or perhaps a keytarist? that would fit well with us.

If you stayed as freelance musicians I can see you getting a lot of invites from smaller regiments that cannot afford to have 1/2 Members go musician and help them keep up with larger regiments that can field all two (Plus flag carrier) And get both numbers and bonuses. But good luck to you whatever you decide to do :smile:

@Augy - Oh god I wish.

If only there were Acordians....

@Everyone else - I will most certainly speak/PM/Chat with all of you. It is nice to see the response I'm getting here!

I'll be clear, we want you and your funky musician dudes so we can moonwalk into battle.

Back
Top Bottom