Music/Soundtrack-Look like Jatu

Users who are viewing this thread

It does and it sounds like a nice piece of music for an intro video scene (or a promotional video trailer of PoP ... :smile:)

Or perhaps as a triggered in-game video if a faction is destroyed ...

Treebeard said:
It does and it sounds like a nice piece of music for an intro video scene (or a promotional video trailer of PoP ... :smile:)

Or perhaps as a triggered in-game video if a faction is destroyed ...

Hmm...should try to make a video/trailer and fail again aha.

Music don't really sound like the Jatu to me. Too apocalyptic and eschatological.

Would work great as a tune for when you're facing a fight you're almost certainly going to lose, though.

unfringed said:
Music don't really sound like the Jatu to me. Too apocalyptic and eschatological.

Would work great as a tune for when you're facing a fight you're almost certainly going to lose, though.

Agreed to this

But i have to say the guy in the painting looks so jatu'ish like its actually scary xD

manekemaan said:
I can really see myself fighting to the last man on this music.

daily basis on warband for me  :mrgreen:, thanks god for the nethwerwolrd charger, otherwise i would fall on the ground and... well... cry ><

THIS IS NOT MUSIC. THIS IS INSPIRATION

57D0CD11BABD16C3E4648C449B91F6BBE829928A

Desideratus said:
THIS IS NOT MUSIC. THIS IS INSPIRATION

57D0CD11BABD16C3E4648C449B91F6BBE829928A

get a lord with ya and make his day, did this with an empire lord, vs an heretic army with 600~ prisoners, he boomed from 120 men to 680ish, was fun to see a slow (1.8 speed) tank moving in ur lands, scared off any other lord xD

Back
Top Bottom