Music buffs efficiency

Users who are viewing this thread

xwhitemousex

Recruit
How effective are the buffs in the game?

E.g. drummer/fifer... how much faster do you reload near one of them? Is it 5%, 10%, 25% ???

Reason I ask is because I can't be arsed playing a musician if I only buff 3 guys with 5%... there is ALOT more to be gained from simply having a 4th musketman in the line then.

Well, firing 4 shots in the time it take to normally fire 3 would mean a 33% efficiency @ 100% (normal) bonus effect.

So how can you tell what the server is set to? Or you just have to ask/know the admins?

33% seems good to me, since you lose one gun on the lineup by having someone walk around as a musician.

I'm not overly fond that all the effects can be modified by servers though. Then it's random guess how effective picking musician will be whenever you try a new server. This game has alot of mod stuff, but sometimes the modding thing makes things way too customized for my flavour.

Music buffs should be a fixed value.

xwhitemousex said:
Well, firing 4 shots in the time it take to normally fire 3 would mean a 33% efficiency @ 100% (normal) bonus effect.

So how can you tell what the server is set to? Or you just have to ask/know the admins?

33% seems good to me, since you lose one gun on the lineup by having someone walk around as a musician.

I'm not overly fond that all the effects can be modified by servers though. Then it's random guess how effective picking musician will be whenever you try a new server. This game has alot of mod stuff, but sometimes the modding thing makes things way too customized for my flavour.

Music buffs should be a fixed value.

IIRC you can check it in server rules.

And how given options to suit everyone´s need is a bad thing?

I like it. 
omsh.gif

So even if the buffs are on you can fire 4 shots in the time it takes to fire 3?

Personally, I would rather take 3 aimed shots, as opposed to firing off 4 rounds as quickly as possible without even consulting my gun sight.

Back
Top Bottom