Muscovy storyline - Vilna priest help

Users who are viewing this thread

Muskeato

Recruit
Old Guard
Firstly, sorry if this is already answered, I did try searching.

Basically, I've gone to Trakai and been told to find a priest in Vilna. I've talked to everyone I can and walked the streets of the town but no one mentions this guy and I can't find him. Any help? Is the game just bugged?

I've talked to EVERYONE in the town. I've trawled through the streets and the tavern looking for more people to ask.

Muskeato said:
I've talked to EVERYONE in the town. I've trawled through the streets and the tavern looking for more people to ask.
You missed someone. Person with more clues is not in tavern, he's walking in the city.

For some reason when I was walking around it before it had only guards/shopkeepers/mayor. I ran around the world a bit and when I went back it had all the townspeople too. Don't know what that was about :/

Muskeato said:
For some reason when I was walking around it before it had only guards/shopkeepers/mayor. I ran around the world a bit and when I went back it had all the townspeople too. Don't know what that was about :/
During the early morning and night they are not around.

You can talk to ALL people in the city and not get the right hint

Or you can talk to one person as long as you get the right two answers... (tell me again thats no bug)

1. he went to riga
2. he likes to stay in the pub

I think you need both infos to carry on.

////////////

Im done with the priest, returned to the village, so far so good.

Meanwhile I cant be a vassal of the Muscovites ? My merc contract with them just ran out, horded enough money and renown to get started and now I get no offers  :mad:

Yamchu said:
You can talk to ALL people in the city and not get the right hint

Or you can talk to one person as long as you get the right two answers... (tell me again thats no bug)

1. he went to riga
2. he likes to stay in the pub

I think you need both infos to carry on.

////////////

Im done with the priest, returned to the village, so far so good.

Meanwhile I cant be a vassal of the Muscovites ? My merc contract with them just ran out, horded enough money and renown to get started and now I get no offers  :mad:
That option is removed when you're doing a storyline.

Any Idea what I should do now, as I said my contract ran out and now im at war with all other factions, and no support from the russians

I found the priest and all, I killed him and then left, (pressed tab) and I still can't continue. When I go back to the tavern the priest isn't there anymore and when I go to the village I don't get the option to speak to Gerasim.

ToniAbela said:
I found the priest and all, I killed him and then left, (pressed tab) and I still can't continue. When I go back to the tavern the priest isn't there anymore and when I go to the village I don't get the option to speak to Gerasim.

You talk to the guy who talked to you about the priest first, then he'll tell you where Gerasim is, and you go to the town where Gerasim is settled. I think the town's called Tambov. Long ways from Vilna.

Back
Top Bottom