Resolved Multiple Perks Bugged and Not Applying Bonuses

Users who are viewing this thread

Bug Description: Multiple skill perks are bugged and are not applying their bonuses.

A list of the perks I have specifically tested and do not work:
-Large Quiver (+3 arrows per quiver), Merry Men (+3 party size), and Battle Equipped (+6 arrows per quiver) on the bow skill tree
-Crossbow Cavalry (can use any crossbow on horseback) on the crossbow skilltree
-Fully Armed (+1 ammo per pack), Skirmishers (+5 party size), and Battle Ready (+2 ammo per pack) on the throwing skill tree
-Spare Arrows (+3 arrows per quiver when starting battle on horseback), Crossbow Expert (can use any crossbow on horseback), Conroi (+4 to party size), and Filled to the Brim (+20 pack animal carry capacity) on the riding skilltree

Other perks that add percentages and what not are harder to fully test.

How to Reproduce Bug: Allocate the perks mentioned. To see them not applying bonuses, check max party size for party size perks, go into battle with packs/quivers on horseback for the ammo perks, and try reloading the basic crossbow on horseback for those perks.

How often the bug occurs: Every single time I tested (two saves, hundreds of battles). Chose the above perks on two different saves, with the same starting culture (Vlandian), the ones that I listed as not working did not work both times. Does not resolve after save and reload. Does not work after multiple battles, against different party types.

I have been wondering about this too. I have seen several threads regarding perks not functioning, but none have been confirmed by devs. Aserai culture bonus doesnt work, and I believe the Disciplinarian perk doesnt work either.

Bug Description: Multiple skill perks are bugged and are not applying their bonuses.

A list of the perks I have specifically tested and do not work:
-Large Quiver (+3 arrows per quiver), Merry Men (+3 party size), and Battle Equipped (+6 arrows per quiver) on the bow skill tree
-Crossbow Cavalry (can use any crossbow on horseback) on the crossbow skilltree
-Fully Armed (+1 ammo per pack), Skirmishers (+5 party size), and Battle Ready (+2 ammo per pack) on the throwing skill tree
-Spare Arrows (+3 arrows per quiver when starting battle on horseback), Crossbow Expert (can use any crossbow on horseback), Conroi (+4 to party size), and Filled to the Brim (+20 pack animal carry capacity) on the riding skilltree

Other perks that add percentages and what not are harder to fully test.

How to Reproduce Bug: Allocate the perks mentioned. To see them not applying bonuses, check max party size for party size perks, go into battle with packs/quivers on horseback for the ammo perks, and try reloading the basic crossbow on horseback for those perks.

How often the bug occurs: Every single time I tested (two saves, hundreds of battles). Chose the above perks on two different saves, with the same starting culture (Vlandian), the ones that I listed as not working did not work both times. Does not resolve after save and reload. Does not work after multiple battles, against different party types.

Agree, I have a crossbow and got the perk to reload any crossbow and that is not working. Maybe I need enough riding to get the same perk in the riding perk tree? I am almost there to see if you need both perks for it to function haha.

And yeah a lot of other perks do not work either.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom