SP - General Multiple Loadouts

Users who are viewing this thread

Field and siege loadouts would be enough save the hassle of constantly switching my weapons manually.
Sometimes, in less critical battle I prefer wearing fancy armor, and in important battles i prefer max protection. Sometimes I wear fancy just to mock my enemies in rp reasons. I think there sould multiple loadouts independent from battle type

Yes! Such a simple but good QOL improvement. I think we all have defacto load outs already that we try to manage already, but it’s time consuming at best. And it’s the worst when you start the first important field battle after a siege with the wrong weapons.

Aruda's suggestion.

Taken from my post to a similar suggestion.

siege-example.jpg

Something like this could be implemented. The greyed out items are the ones from the battle load out and so you can drop any item to change it for the siege load out. That way there is no need to duplicate the items, the sword here is glowing because it replaced the one from the battle load out. Any changes you make to battle loadout such as armor could be visible in siege load out unless you manually change it.

This suggestion can also be applied for hideout mission.
Not just for hideout mission either, I would like to change my gear depending on desired playstyle. If we restrict this by saying only 1 option for field battle only 1 opition for sieges only 1 option for hideouts its just as missing as right now.

Just call it 1 2 3 4 with renameable names and ask player which loadout he/she wants before battles.

yeah this would fix the problem I have of accidentally selling my polearms for field battles because I equip a bow for sieges

Back
Top Bottom