Multiple issues with buildings in towns

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi!

So, as the title says, i have some issues when i try to build some buildings.

-First, when i try build defense buildings (towers and wall). I gather the required ressources and launch the construction. Then i have a message telling me to move away from the construction site, but no matter how far i go, the message is still the same and the building are never finished.

-And next, i can't find the drafting tables for some other buildings, like the school, the manor, or the watchtower. Did i miss it?

So, some updates:

-Apparently, talking to the village elder fix the issue with the walls and towers.

-I can't find the drafting tables for the school, manor, church etc, because the building were already here before i asked to build them. But i still don't know if they're really built and if their effects on the village are activated.

Thanks for reporting. I'll try to fix this.

-I can't find the drafting tables for the school, manor, church etc, because the building were already here before i asked to build them.
At random times the villages will build their own buildings (not if you are the owner). So if they are present, you can't build them anymore. Though you're right about the bonusses. I forgot to apply them, fixed now.

Which type village is it actually? Vaegir, Rhodok, Swadian or Sarranid?

Back
Top Bottom