Multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Face Facer

Banned
I couldn't keep up with the multiplayer/expansion page so i'd like anyone with any information to post it here.
Please answer all these questions:
Do you play against mates or with them or neither or both? What exactly is it? Tournaments?

Is the Expansion the native map, an updated native map or a completely new map?

Is there new animations or modding tools like the scene editor?

Will I have to pay for this expansion?

What about the native saved game. Will it be compatible?

What about mods? Will v 1.011 mods and their saved games be compatible with this new expansion?

Face Facer said:
I couldn't keep up with the multiplayer/expansion page so i'd like anyone with any information to post it here.

Do you play against mates or with them or none at all? What exactly is it? Tournaments?

Can't talk right now.
The expansion will have the same map, same factions, same troops. They are just vamping up the graphics and textures.
As far as the multiplayer goes, it will be PvP (maybe they will throw in some NPCs). Basically from the video and some articles I've read about it it's just a normal battle and I believe there will be some siege attack/defense. That's all I know about it so far.

Here is a link to the video about the expansion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K16bIpGnd1o
Hope that helped.  :smile:

What type of faction? >_>
will nords have again, the one-troop-tree?
a Nord Veteran is better than a Nord Veteran Archer in range and melee
:shock:

\o/ bigger map \o/
and what 'bout Zendar?

I don't think they'd be brought back in.

Considering the unused items lying around in M&B and the fact that it's the only major culture of the same era and area of the others that hasn't yet been introduced, I'd say a middle eastern faction.

Heres an idea make 1! thread named '' thoughts and questions of face farcer '' instead of 15..

Will you decide what weapons and armor you get at the beginning of the battle or something?  And will you put like skill points in your character (like leveling up?)

we need a more complex and / or complete starting story

dont have crossbowman option >_>

and others as well

Albrikt said:
Face Facer said:

Do you play against mates or with them or none at all? What exactly is it? Tournaments?

Can't talk right now.
The expansion will have the same map, same factions, same troops. They are just vamping up the graphics and textures.
As far as the multiplayer goes, it will be PvP (maybe they will throw in some NPCs). Basically from the video and some articles I've read about it it's just a normal battle and I believe there will be some siege attack/defense. That's all I know about it so far.

Here is a link to the video about the expansion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K16bIpGnd1o
Hope that helped.  :smile:
thats disappointing

Important Questions here (do you know the answer?)

-I have bought MaB 1.011. Will I have to pay for this expansion?

-And what about the native saved game. Will it be compatible?

-What about mods? Will v 1.011 mods and their saved games be compatible with this new expansion?

Please: No guesses, answer only if you know.

Revan Shan said:
Important Questions here (do you know the answer?)

-What about mods? Will v 1.011 mods and their saved games be compatible with this new expansion?

Please: No guesses, answer only if you know.
i'm gonna add these to my first post

Revan Shan said:
Yes. It's an expansion. I imagine it won't be very expensive though.

Revan Shan said:
No, almost certainly not. This would be very hard to do and they have not suggested that they intend to do it.

Revan Shan said:
If I recall correctly the mod will have to upddate to include compatability with the new animations, so whether the save game will be compatible depends on what else is included in the update. If they just update it to make it compatible then, from what I've read, yes.

Xekez said:
Will you decide what weapons and armor you get at the beginning of the battle or something?  And will you put like skill points in your character (like leveling up?)
From what I've seen, yes. This may depend on the game mode though.

Back
Top Bottom